Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Except the problem here is getting a second and then third burning ember to hatch them. Oh I have 100 bottles of lumin essence but you just can't craft embers from coal.
    Maybe the next up date we be able to craft it,, guess I start sending sweet adventure back,out

I can not get the Diamond or the burning ember even though I have two deep mines and have sent my knights on at least 5 different quest and I can not expand out of the glimmer woods i am at level 30 and I have no ides where else to go from here any ideas would be appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by napperta View Post
    I can not get the Diamond or the burning ember even though I have two deep mines and have sent my knights on at least 5 different quest and I can not expand out of the glimmer woods i am at level 30 and I have no ides where else to go from here any ideas would be appreciated
    It's litterally the luck of the draw. Just keep doing the desert sands adventure and collecting from deep mines, nothing else you can do. It's frustrating, but they do come eventually. I waited ages for them and got them this week.

Hate to add to the complaints, but here goes in case any of this turns out to be helpful.
    I got my dragon egg pretty quickly. Couldnt get encyclopedia's to save myself though. So I bought another library and leveled it up to 5 in a day or so. Finally got those. I am now at the stage of waiting for all three: the golden fleece, the ember, and the large diamond. I get NOTHING good from adventures even though I have managed to earn my Adventurers Badge but no alicorn parts in about 5 months, no carriages, no pumpkin hutches, no scarecrows, nothing fun or special. I too feel like this game is more than gracious and generous to some and completely challenging and bordering on annoying for others. I see folks with 4 carriages, 3 alicorns, and every other special item there is, while other of us wait for weeks at a time for simple things like a gold nugget. (Like me) I even bought and additional Deep Mine and leveled both up to level 2, though I am not willing to level up further because I need my lanterns for expansions.
    I do love the game, and I am at level 30. So while I dont want to get everything and be bored from nothing left to do, I would like to make progress that doesn't take 4 months at a time. I've had my dragon egg for over a month and I'm stuck waiting for all these special drops. If it is anything like the alicorn parts or any other special drops from adventures it is fair to say I am well at the end of my road.
    I am maxed out on every color petal, constantly on wood and stone (including the love ones from the love shack) and all I can do is craft materials, harvest plants and make food for adventures - only to be disappointed by their returns. Ho hum... I will still play, but if its going to end this way, at least let us have two castle Story's on one device. I can't afford to go buy an ipad just to keep playing. Or make it compatible with mac computers so I can play on my macbook or iMac so I can keep the interest and keep supporting Team Lava!
    you guys are great! but the, for lack of a better term, unfairness/inequality of game play for some is very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    55Merida...I TOTALY AGREE!

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    It's litterally the luck of the draw. Just keep doing the desert sands adventure and collecting from deep mines, nothing else you can do. It's frustrating, but they do come eventually. I waited ages for them and got them this week.
    It's the Catch of the Day! (Or the Resource of the Day, if you're not fishing)

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting on that diamond... it's a little frustrating waiting a month and a half...

I'm a seasoned player, playing everyday! Still working my way through the trials and waiting for the diamond and the ember! The game is getting tiresome now as I am also waiting to get my alicorn!

Rhino Keeper
    My dragon finished growing today, just have to wait until tomorrow to see what the first drop will be.

Fashion Designer
    yay i just got my burning ember from the traverse the desert sands adventure! (took at least 10 tries) i got the diamond and golden fleece right away after the dragon egg dropped. i'm working on crafting the fiery potion and diamond glass now
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread