Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

So I guess I was really lucky to get the ember on first try... Only thing missing now is the Golden Fleece. I noticed that I had enough gems to buy a little lamb, maybe that will help. Or maybe one of my stables drops it now xD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maymeeeow View Post
    So I guess I was really lucky to get the ember on first try... Only thing missing now is the Golden Fleece. I noticed that I had enough gems to buy a little lamb, maybe that will help. Or maybe one of my stables drops it now xD
    Id save my gems if you are missing the golden fleece, its obviously faster to get a fleece since you got 2 stables and maybe even a sheep, the collect time is like 4 hours at most? while adventure is... yeah... just save your gems, I got my fleece in my first day just collecting from stable like it was nobody's business btw

Fashion Designer
    Ack, still stuck crafting Mithril for Thurston's net...maybe I'll get lucky with the rare drops and catch up with you all!

Executive Chef
    Has anybody gotten a second dragon egg???????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Has anybody gotten a second dragon egg???????
    Yes, after my first and before my third.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    You crack me up cat,,,do you know we are neighbors,,, laughing ,,,,,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Then you have been very lucky,,,, I been sooooo waiting for a second one to drop,,,, so how many have dropped for you

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed that I received a second burning ember from desert sands yesterday. Now I just need a second dragon egg, but I don't think my roost likes giving seconds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    I just noticed that I received a second burning ember from desert sands yesterday. Now I just need a second dragon egg, but I don't think my roost likes giving seconds.
    Yes I been waiting on a second egg,,, even the unicorn horn would be nice,, I still have two wings

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Then you have been very lucky,,,, I been sooooo waiting for a second one to drop,,,, so how many have dropped for you
    Except the problem here is getting a second and then third burning ember to hatch them. Oh I have 100 bottles of lumin essence but you just can't craft embers from coal.