Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    No egg so far. Honestly hope it isn't as rare as the alicorn parts.

I have a few mithril and have been getting dark cave formations lately, and have been maxed on cabbages for a while. But I shall not expect anything and be content with my three manticores and zero alicorn parts.

Dragon egg dropped for me today. Decided to build a second library. Still haven't gotten the Sacred wing for the Alicorn, but at least now I can start on the dragon quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon dropped DRAGON SCALES today

Executive Chef
    Anyuszko, thanks a lot for the info! I haven't received the egg yet but my cabbages ready now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Anyuszko, thanks a lot for the info! I haven't received the egg yet but my cabbages ready now
    Not at all hopefully tomorrow evening I should be over The library record quest and can report what is after it.

Good luck having The dragon egg! I cant imagine how rare it is, from The manicore egg I got only one until but as I read some ppl have 3-4s

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by litab16 View Post
    Dragon egg dropped for me today. Decided to build a second library. Still haven't gotten the Sacred wing for the Alicorn, but at least now I can start on the dragon quest.
    Where does it drop from? I've got a blue orb over Thurstons fort.

Got dragon scales also, what are they used for??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    Where does it drop from? I've got a blue orb over Thurstons fort.
    In the pop-up it says the forgotten roost

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jasren View Post
    Do you have the rainbow? I just realised in love shack, the rainbow comes before ailcorn. I only just got the letter goal (part 4) which leads to rainbow, and thought... Because I'm lev 30, had horn for ages no wing, that maybe we have to do the rainbow goal first . I'm doing 9th badge, brewer, so can't do the rainbow goal just yet, but , wondering if maybe that's why some of us have had no ailcorn for months ???

Those of you that have ailcorn , did you do rainbow first ???
    Those that don't have you done the rainbow goal??

Does everyone who has the dragon goal , already have ailcorn???
    Pretty certain that rainbow and alicorn quests are independent of each other
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    after you collect all the scrolls, the next thing you must gather is a diamond from a deep mine (rare drop) a burning ember from the sands adventure (rare drop?) and Golden Fleece from sheep (yes, rare drop too). I hope this is the last before I eventually toss the egg into the magic forge

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast