Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    And by the way, I am so pleased you guys have finally got the eggs. It's been no fun going through the process knowing that some of my friends and neighbours hadn't even started on the quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    WTH? Is this supposed to be funny? Your posts aren't usually like this, so I am wondering if I am missing something here........
    Sorry peers, I think my post came across as very arrogant. What I meant was to think more positively on the random drop issue. I am also stuck with the burning ember part and very tempted to skip it. So I am on the same boat as everyone. Just keep playing and enjoy the game. Hope there will be a Halloween edition.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Sorry peers, I think my post came across as very arrogant. What I meant was to think more positively on the random drop issue. I am also stuck with the burning ember part and very tempted to skip it. So I am on the same boat as everyone. Just keep playing and enjoy the game. Hope there will be a Halloween edition.
    Thanks, Vchanhs. Good on ya.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I have 3 level 5 libraries.
    And here I thought I was spiffy with 2 libraries at levels 2 & 3.

and it took a couple of weeks for ten to arrive, without skipping any with gems.
    Awww! At least I have 2 other goals I'm trying to do besides the egg. You know, for gold nuggets and for the expansion badge.
    Sigh, why do I feel like I'll actually get the bestiaries first...
    Last edited by maguar; 08-10-13 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Rhino Keeper
    Don't worry, cad33! I've never done well at random drops - I have 8 gold nuggets with the awful pickings from my mines suggesting there's no likelihood of any more, it took over 5 months to get the alicorn wing and I'm in my third week of desert quests looking for the ember Lots of people have had bestiaries falling from lower level libraries, and hopefully you'll be the same

Quote Originally Posted by cad33 View Post
    And here I thought I was spiffy with 2 libraries at levels 2 & 3.
    I have 7 libraries, all level 5. Some goals require way too many books to not max out your libraries imo. And they're cheap & easy to upgrade so why not anyways?

Rhino Keeper
    it took over 5 months to get the alicorn wing
    So to get the alicorn quest do you have to spend the 600 gems for it? I thought that if you spent 600 gems you simply "bought" one. But I'm not sure how to trigger the quest in the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    I have 7 libraries, all level 5. Some goals require way too many books to not max out your libraries imo. And they're cheap & easy to upgrade so why not anyways?
    WOW. I'm still short on sap. I'm perpetually short on sap. If I had 1000 sap right now, I'd spend it as follows: 16 per hour on simple glues. 10 per hour on Syrup. 10 per hour on fancy beams. 36 per hr total. And I'd run out in less than 28 hrs. I do think I'll need to get another couple libraries though.

I just received a second dragon egg. (I think it's dragon, it's been awhile, but it's purple). I still have not found the diamond, fleece or ember for my first egg. To hatch both eggs will I need 2 diamonds, 2 fleece and 2 embers? Is it worth sending to the forge?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cad33 View Post
    So to get the alicorn quest do you have to spend the 600 gems for it? I thought that if you spent 600 gems you simply "bought" one. But I'm not sure how to trigger the quest in the first place.
    You can just buy them, but the alicorn was also the final part of the valentine's quests. It's an age since I did them so don't remember them all, but it involved all the things like building the pink fountain and rainbow. I don't know if these quests are still going on. The alicorn quest involved sending knights out on adventures in the hope that they'd come back with either the horn or the wing. I don't know what is involved if you just buy one, and as I only have 130 gems I'm not going to find out!