Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

At level 30, I've finally got the dragon and it's definitely anticlimactic given he's only dropped coal for me, an item that's not a rare find. Urgh. All that work. Incidentally, it is frustrating as heck that at a young level 30, I can no longer expand and I don't seem to be making progress on the level though I've acquired over 70,000 stars. I only have one quest, get the wing for the Alicorn from an adventure. I've been at this challenge for over a month and I go on different adventures daily, no wing...

New Resident
    so I have the dragon egg in my inventory ... how do I get it out and hatch it???

Quote Originally Posted by sg87032 View Post
    Don't be hatin on the random, there's so much other stuff to do...

You've got to level up, oh wait you can't get past 30 um...
    You've got quests, oh wait those all depend on random drops which define the word random, um...
    You've got expansions to do, oh wait if you're level 30 you've probably expanded everywhere, um...
    You've got buildings to upgrade, oh wait with the level 30 probably not so much and really where's the fun upgrading, um...
    You've got buildings to get, oh wait again the random nonsense, um...
    You've got adventures to get cool stuff, oh wait we're down to one adventure and again the random drop nonsense, um...
    I kinda getcha, I've been a level 30 for two months (?), I'm fully upgraded (I keep one closed to keep my expansion ticket trade open, but ready to do at any moment) I'm about to be done upgrading all of my buildings, except for my towers, I'm at about 80 something simple glues, super glues, earth wisps and wisp lanterns. I'm perpetually at 99 water, jewels, truffles (and probably others) I'm constantly trying to craft/trade stuff so I don't max out and usually that keeps me entertained... then two words come up:
    MERMAID SCALES
    I'm perfectly content until I realize that is the only ingredient in two potions (that are used for materials & adventures) that I do not have almost constantly & I only get like 5 a day of these now. It's infuriating, I still have a lot I can do IMO, I'm REALLY patient & I play other games...but the mermaid scale probability thing drives me nuts.

Go to the beginning of this thread, there's literally a step by step there...

Fashion Designer
    People seems to really hate on random drops. .. Look at it this way. It's free some other games release items only acquirable both for limited time and cash only. At least here you can get gems some way or another and for 99% of the items you don't even need the gems (see and rage at random drops)

Rhino Keeper
    still waiting for diamond ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Well crud, I just got another dragon egg. That makes 2 more burning embers I need to find somewhere.

I got a purple egg with a swirly design on it and it is incubating in the magic forge. I have not completed T & T. Is that a dragon egg or not? Is there a specific place I should be expanding next or does it matter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I got a purple egg with a swirly design on it and it is incubating in the magic forge. I have not completed T & T. Is that a dragon egg or not? Is there a specific place I should be expanding next or does it matter?
    It is not a dragon egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    That's a manitcore egg. A dragon egg is orange and "bumpy"