Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 943

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

  1. #51
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    After only 2 books in 2 days,I skipped the books,second goal was to give wool and 2 more things to sabina(I forgot),THEN you have to make a net for thurston:10 mithrill,50 wool,and I jeez,I just forgot how many of the blue potion stuff in potion shop(at least 10)sorry so frantic w amounts,was trying so hard to remember.i need some more wool to make the net,then that takes 8 hours to make in the forge.thats all the current info I got
    10 more mithrils again? And I thought it is supposed to be rarer than finding a polky dot dragon dancing in the town square. Lol, anyway, no eggs today too. I think I will just play normal and pretend there is no such things as dragon egg. Hope more info will come in. I like to learn more about the goals that follows.

  2. #52
    It says you can craft the dragon egg...but where??? I haven't seen any place to craft one

  3. #53
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    After only 2 books in 2 days,I skipped the books,second goal was to give wool and 2 more things to sabina(I forgot),THEN you have to make a net for thurston:10 mithrill,50 wool,and I jeez,I just forgot how many of the blue potion stuff in potion shop(at least 10)sorry so frantic w amounts,was trying so hard to remember.i need some more wool to make the net,then that takes 8 hours to make in the forge.thats all the current info I got
    I made The net. It needs 10 mithril, 50 wool, 5 enchanter essence.

    Next quest: you need 50 cabbages (you better prepare for it...)
    Next: you need 5 longsword.
    Next: you need 50 library record (you have to ask neighbours to send...so it will take 2 days.) I am currently here. Wont skipnbecause it takes 200 gem.

    I got my egg this morning from The nest. I skipped The book quest, made through others (with some speeding)

    Hope it helps others.

  4. #54
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    I add some pics (forgot to record all):




  5. #55
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by mistywjd View Post
    I'm with everyone else on this rare dropping non-sense. I too have done a new quest everyday and I now have a total of 3 Alicorn horns and not a single wing. I've given up hope? it's annoying and ridiculous. Now I get to go thru all this all over again waiting for an egg? I'm thinking I'm over this game.
    Do you have the rainbow? I just realised in love shack, the rainbow comes before ailcorn. I only just got the letter goal (part 4) which leads to rainbow, and thought... Because I'm lev 30, had horn for ages no wing, that maybe we have to do the rainbow goal first . I'm doing 9th badge, brewer, so can't do the rainbow goal just yet, but , wondering if maybe that's why some of us have had no ailcorn for months ???

    Those of you that have ailcorn , did you do rainbow first ???
    Those that don't have you done the rainbow goal??

    Does everyone who has the dragon goal , already have ailcorn???

  6. #56
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197
    What is the "rainbow" goal? The Magic Garden, or that pink arch thing? ( I amon my phone now which does not have the game on it). 'Cause I have both, and have needed a wing forever.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,300
    I don't think the dragon is their trying to make it like dragon story. The same way we didnt think of monster story with the manticore. Or bakery story with all the pies and lemonade. Every section of the game has a fun end objective. I just hate waiting to get to the end. I have up on the trials and tributes goal. I refuse to spend gems on the dragon. I have three alicorns and just finally got my carriage.

    This dragon will take me appx three months to find, I'm sure. Which sucks!

  8. #58
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    What is the "rainbow" goal? The Magic Garden, or that pink arch thing? ( I amon my phone now which does not have the game on it). 'Cause I have both, and have needed a wing forever.
    Pink arch. So you have that? Cos I only just got the 'letter part 4' goal from Thomas. I don't normally collect from Thomas because its hardly anything, then part 4 came up- send 50 glimmer dust, I looked at love shack and noticed that goal comes before ailcorn, so I thought maybe after doing the rainbow, you can do ailcorn. But if you've had pink arch for ages and no ailcorn then it makes no diff. Or did you skip that goal?

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I made The net. It needs 10 mithril, 50 wool, 5 enchanter essence.

    Next quest: you need 50 cabbages (you better prepare for it...)
    Next: you need 5 longsword.
    Next: you need 50 library record (you have to ask neighbours to send...so it will take 2 days.) I am currently here. Wont skipnbecause it takes 200 gem.

    I got my egg this morning from The nest. I skipped The book quest, made through others (with some speeding)

    Hope it helps others.
    Great to know, I am in the process behind, will prepare the cabbages in advance now

  10. #60
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Great to know, I am in the process behind, will prepare the cabbages in advance now
    yes the 16 hrs planting time takes a lot

Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •