Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Have had the dragon egg since the week of the release, no diamond no fleece and no ember. I have been on 7 quests at least. I'm on level 30 also, I don't even have alicorn, just 1 manticore. I'm about ready to call it quits.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be waiting forever for the burning ember. it takes me about 2 days prep just to send the knights off to the desert sands adventure.

Farm Supplier
    Don't be to sad, I think the Dragon is a joke. Here is my pick from the 6 day I have collected for it.
    Day 1: 2 gem and 250 coins
    Day 2: 2 jewels
    Day 3-5: 1250 coins
    Day 6: 2 coal and 250 coin.
    Some have reported dragon scales and energy, but haven't any luck jet.
    My conclusion is that the collection I just as random as the quits line :-/
    Sorry my English!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    Have had the dragon egg since the week of the release, no diamond no fleece and no ember. I have been on 7 quests at least. I'm on level 30 also, I don't even have alicorn, just 1 manticore. I'm about ready to call it quits.
    Yep. That's me exactly--no Alicorn, one manti, no dragon egg.

Quote Originally Posted by susbebe View Post
    Don't be to sad, I think the Dragon is a joke. Here is my pick from the 6 day I have collected for it.
    Sorry my English!
    That's dismal for all that work. Deplorable. (It's my day for downer D words, I guess.) I'd like the quest line at least for something to do and reach for. I suppose I'll have to look at it like the Knight's Hall, a feat in itself and all else bonuses.

Rhino Keeper
    Fifteen Desert Sands Adventures and No burning ember...not even a lousy burnt cookie crumb at the end of the day. Nothing. Big Zero.

My valiant and sturdy knights of the realm are showing the signs of the merciless trek across the Desert Sands. The sun and the heat are breaking their spirits; and now, I am afraid they have become junk-food addicts.

I tried not to notice the extra 5, 10 or 40 pounds from consuming five sundaes, almost daily. It’s not a pretty sight to see the bulge pouring out from the light armor. And we have no tailor in the Queendom, to mend the seams. Perhaps those purple hides in storage, can cover up some peekaboo skin.

And today I noticed...their teeth. So much sugar in those sweet feasts have caused rot and decay.

Hey TeamLava, we need a royal dentist, and fast.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dare I send these brave and handsome knights out to the Desert Sands again….do I ask too much from them to find a burning ember?

Wilt they continue to serve the realm, or will they abandon their duty to find Cherry Garcia and a dipped waffle cone?

Quote Originally Posted by susbebe View Post
    Sorry my English!
    Good, cause I don't even have the circumstances to get started, and won't have them until I get to level 27. I'm level 18 by the way, and slow progressor, just to give you a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Fifteen Desert Sands Adventures and No burning ember...not even a lousy burnt cookie crumb at the end of the day. Nothing. Big Zero.

My valiant and sturdy knights of the realm are showing the signs of the merciless trek across the Desert Sands. The sun and the heat are breaking their spirits; and now, I am afraid they have become junk-food addicts.

I tried not to notice the extra 5, 10 or 40 pounds from consuming five sundaes, almost daily. It’s not a pretty sight to see the bulge pouring out from the light armor. And we have no tailor in the Queendom, to mend the seams. Perhaps those purple hides in storage, can cover up some peekaboo skin.

And today I noticed...their teeth. So much sugar in those sweet feasts have caused rot and decay.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dare I send these brave and handsome knights out to the Desert Sands again….do I ask too much from them to find a burning ember?

Wilt they continue to serve the realm, or will they abandon their duty to find Cherry Garcia and a dipped waffle cone?
    Ha! Hilarious!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Good, cause I don't even have the circumstances to get started, and won't have them until I get to level 27. I'm level 18 by the way, and slow progressor, just to give you a hint.
    Oliver, it's great that you're so enthusiastic about the game but I do wish you wouldn't keep commenting about stages that you haven't reached yet. Enjoy it where you are, and spend loads of time doing so, because every single challenge will come your way in it's own good time. Most of us talking about the dragon egg and T&T have been level 30 players for a very long time and would love to have all the challenges and objectives you are currently facing, as it's those that keep the game enjoyable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Awesome! Thank you for the belly laugh!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not so worried about their weight, eastie. After all, trekking across the desert in armour must be like running several marathons in a sauna. But their teeth? There you have a point. And talking about teeth, have you seen those alicorn smiles? Scary ..!