Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    got fleece from stable, ember first try . now still waiting for diamond

Rhino Keeper
    I spoke too soon about being lucky after getting fleece first time. Still no diamond from either deep mine and today sent my third quest for desert sands and still no ember.

Rhino Keeper
    Fleece and diamond within 24 hours, both dropped from resource buildings. Now waiting on the ember from the desert sands adventure but sap is always a limiting issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep... This dragon is turning out to be just like the Alicorn for me started out very lucky (egg from roost on first collection after update, ember thing on first desert adventure)
    No diamond or fleece though... O have 2 deep mines and 2 stables and a sheep.... It's been over a week ....
    Ugh....
    I will just focus on my tinker camp and my final badge.... This mythical creatures just don't want to be in my kingdom (except the manticore, my second egg is in the forge right now)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jenj1971 View Post
    Yep... This dragon is turning out to be just like the Alicorn for me started out very lucky (egg from roost on first collection after update, ember thing on first desert adventure)
    No diamond or fleece though... O have 2 deep mines and 2 stables and a sheep.... It's been over a week ....
    Ugh....
    I will just focus on my tinker camp and my final badge.... This mythical creatures just don't want to be in my kingdom (except the manticore, my second egg is in the forge right now)
    Same thing happened to me, but I kept plugging along, then got all three over a 3 day span!( Diamond took the longest!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    got fleece from stable, ember first try . now still waiting for diamond
    I have pretty much the same thing but waiting on fleece.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Same thing happened to me, but I kept plugging along, then got all three over a 3 day span!( Diamond took the longest!)
    Of course since I posted this I received my final badge!! Wrapping things up for the Knight's Hall and I will have my final trade ticket for my tinker camp in a couple hours!! Still a lot to be celebrating!!!! Woohoo

Fashion Designer
    Let me just say, a month after this release, I'm fed up TL made this quest line a rare drop when there is no other new content I can work on. If they want to make it a random drop to start a new quest line, fine, but they should have put a parameter on this so the drop must happen within a reasonable time frame, especially for seasoned players. A month later with no dragon egg for a level 30 player is despicable.

Almost all my friends are on the dragon quest line. I'm happy for them, even for players who are landing multiple eggs, despite it being a rub (not their fault, but TL's), but TeamLava royally screwed this up and I - Am - Not - Happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I TOTALLY agree with Gardienn. I'm one of her neighbours and I'm on the quest line, but even so I think the whole concept of random drops for a major quest line is wrong. As a level 30 player I have nothing new now to do until the diamond and burning ember arrive, which could be tomorrow or could be three weeks. I am bored, bored, bored with it all and other games are beginning to look very attractive.

New Resident
    I too am soooooo going off this game.
    It seems crazy to start a quest with a random drop such as the dragon egg.
    I too am level 30 and still no dragon egg.

Not happy at all. TL you are on notice!!