Sweet Feast
    2 Royal Sundaes
    5 Syrup
    1 Silver Platter

Royal Sundae
    1 Icecream
    2 Chocolate
    10 Strawberries

So base ingridents should be per feast (unless I've messed it up)
    15 Sugar
    50 milk
    25 eggs
    35 sap
    50 cocoa beans
    20 sugar
    I was making them in bulk last week to stockpile for the ember quest so I remember this

15 sugar (75 sugar cane)
    50 milk
    25 eggs
    25 sap
    10 chocolate (50 cocoa beans)
    50 strawberries
    20 silver
    5 jewels

Of course after all that work I ended up getting the ember first try, but at least I don't have to cook for the greedy knights for over a week Now if only my single sheep would cough up a fleece...

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    You need all three parts before the options open in the forge and potion shop. Fleece, diamond and ember. After my 7th burning sands adventure came up null, I skipped that part with gems, and them the forging options came up. Two days for each, and then I assume there'll be something else.
    Question for you (or anyone who has done likewise): do you actually get the ember when you skip that line item of the quest? I'm considering doing the same (the prospect of 7+ burning sands is not appealing) and would like to know if I'll still need to buy the ember with another 80+ gems after skipping. Also wondered the same for the Alicorn horn (which I'm still missing after 4+ months. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shbrown_2002 View Post
    Question for you (or anyone who has done likewise): do you actually get the ember when you skip that line item of the quest? I'm considering doing the same (the prospect of 7+ burning sands is not appealing) and would like to know if I'll still need to buy the ember with another 80+ gems after skipping. Also wondered the same for the Alicorn horn (which I'm still missing after 4+ months. Thanks.
    No. You do NOT need to craft your first dragon but you DO spend the first burning ember (think of it as if you are "giving" it) so if you want to craft a SECOND dragon. You need a second ember (along with 10 lumin essences but I seem to be the only who cares about that)

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    No. You do NOT need to craft your first dragon but you DO spend the first burning ember (think of it as if you are "giving" it) so if you want to craft a SECOND dragon. You need a second ember (along with 10 lumin essences but I seem to be the only who cares about that)
    I understand that. My question was about the actual skipping of that objective. When you skip that objective, does the ember show up in your inventory? Or is the objective just skipped, and then you'd still have to get the ember through either adventures or buy it with gems.

I'm wondering this because the next objective uses that ember to craft the potion. If skipping the objective does NOT give you an ember, then you're still on the hook to obtain one to craft the potion. Unless, that is, the ember is provided as part of skipping the objective.

Fashion Designer
    I understand that. My question was about the actual skipping of that objective. When you skip that objective, does the ember show up in your inventory? Or is the objective just skipped, and then you'd still have to get the ember through either adventures or buy it with gems.

I'm wondering this because the next objective uses that ember to craft the potion. If skipping the objective does NOT give you an ember, then you're still on the hook to obtain one to craft the potion. Unless, that is, the ember is provided as part of skipping the objective.
    Well I did not skipped it personally. Can't help you there I forgot the quest part where you get the ember and where you actually craft your potion along with the diamond dust and whatnot were actually different

Executive Chef

I did skip the ember part. I was immediately able to start crafting the next things in the forge and potion shop, which takes two days. What happens after that I don't know (I assume I'll have to incubate the egg). So the answer is yes, you can pay your 80 gems and get to the next step.

I'm going to name mine after the new royal baby, don't think William and Kate will mind. Soon as they tell us what they named him.
    If I ever get the books needed.

Finally got the burning ember. I think it took me 7 or 8 adventures. I got the golden fleece pretty quickly from a black sheep so now I'm just waiting on the diamond. I have 2 level 2 deep mines so hopefully it will come soon!

Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    I was making them in bulk last week to stockpile for the ember quest so I remember this

15 sugar (75 sugar cane)
    50 milk
    25 eggs
    25 sap
    10 chocolate (50 cocoa beans)
    50 strawberries
    20 silver
    5 jewels

Of course after all that work I ended up getting the ember first try, but at least I don't have to cook for the greedy knights for over a week Now if only my single sheep would cough up a fleece...
    What is the best way to get a Sheep, because Stable ain't working for me? Also, I don't have much internet, because we're in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    What is the best way to get a Sheep, because Stable ain't working for me? Also, I don't have much internet, because we're in the middle of a thunderstorm.
    I was actually maxed on wool from my stables before the dragon quest line. Just give it time. I only got the sheep (with gems earned from quests) last week for the golden fleece drop.