Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by landa002 View Post
    You will need to expand to the forgotten roost. It's 25 wisp lanterns to do so. As soon as I did the "view" goal & paid the coins as 25 wisp lanterns I got the dragon egg. It takes like 2 days to incubate in the magic forge which mines is doing now.
    That is the manticore egg, not the dragon egg. Hatching dragon egg is much more complicated.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-29-13 at 09:29 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    Whe do you get it? The Forgotten Roost? The Knight's Hall? Where??? I want it!
    You need to complete T&T to unlock Knight's Hall and to get to Forgotten Roost, expand to the Northwest. Keep calm, evangelina812!

I got a purple egg with a swirly design on it and it is incubating in the magic forge. I have not completed T & T. Is that a dragon egg or not? Is there a specific place I should be expanding next or does it matter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I got a purple egg with a swirly design on it and it is incubating in the magic forge. I have not completed T & T. Is that a dragon egg or not? Is there a specific place I should be expanding next or does it matter?
    It is not a dragon egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    That's a manitcore egg. A dragon egg is orange and "bumpy"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    Whe do you get it? The Forgotten Roost? The Knight's Hall? Where??? I want it!
    Where is it seems to be a popular question? I got the pop up saying he was spotted but I can't find him. Even if I do what then? I had the pop up once and got a manticore to incubate and hatch now I get the pop up again but nothing in goals to forge it in the incubator. Could he just be anywhere and you go blind looking for it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    Where is it seems to be a popular question? I got the pop up saying he was spotted but I can't find him. Even if I do what then? I had the pop up once and got a manticore to incubate and hatch now I get the pop up again but nothing in goals to forge it in the incubator. Could he just be anywhere and you go blind looking for it?
    You can get both at the same time? Cool.

Farm Supplier
    Wow I guess I was really lucky on this one. This morning I got the popup saying there was a dragon egg, collected from my roost and got the egg. I assumed it was meant to work as the manticore egg did. A really rare drop only after the first one.

It says you can craft the dragon egg...but where??? I haven't seen any place to craft one

Executive Chef
    maguar, can you add this to the drops in post #2? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    It also drops 2 jewels or 1 earth wisp from time to time.

Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast