Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidSugarGlider View Post
    Hi there! So it is and should be possible for you to re-use these items to craft more dragons if you are fortunate to find more eggs in the game. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
    Yeah... and no, the good news is that you dont need to craft another fiery potion, big diamond and whatnot, THE BAD NEWS, is that you need to recraft 10 lumin essences, and you need to go to the adventure to get a new fiery essence (or whatever its called), I know because It just happened to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Can I be fortunate enough to find ONE dragon egg? Please?
    Gardienn hang in there,I just received mine today after thinking it would never appear!

I don't know if what I did resulted in the egg,but having a lot of sync issues & black screening out of the game,I eventually (after trying the various restarting methods on my "old" iPad), deleted the game last night & re-downloaded it.....and first check of roost after this.....THE EGG!
    Best of luck to you,it WILL arrive.

Now I have a goal again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    So I got a dragon egg today (I already finished the quest), as you might guess, you need 10 lumin essence's, which are not easy nor fast task to achieve, luckly I was prepared and had already gathered beforehand, only missing the adventure drop,

SO ANYWAYS ENOUGH BRAGGING AND HERE IS THE QUESTION

I find Im still able to craft the fiery potion, for whatever reason, yet I dont need it to hatch the dragon, since my common sense tells me I dont have to craft it at all, what confuses me is the fact is still there, while other quest items are gone once you are done with the quest, I guess you could just say its because the quest is relatively new?

Did you get the opportunity to craft the dragon, meaning it showing in your forge, after you found the fleece/diamond/ember? I've not found any clarification on the thread. Because I'm still searching for the diamond/ember and this doesn't appear anywhere in my forge. I'd skip it If I could. Taking forever.

Host(ess)
    Well....it's July 19 and I've yet to get an egg...I check my roost daily ��

Host(ess)
    finally i got my DRAGON, it was hard work but i got it

no need to feed him every hour, hmmmm seams an eternity to see him spit fire

Rhino Keeper
    Just waiting on my last 2 books. I would have skipped but spent 10 mythril on deep mine upgrade 2 days ago when I only had 1 book, wasn't counting on getting 7 yesterday. Have 9 mythril left and the 10th will finish in my forge in a few hours, about the same time my 6 libraries are due to drop, so hopefully will get the last 2 books then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Gardienn hang in there,I just received mine today after thinking it would never appear!

I don't know if what I did resulted in the egg,but having a lot of sync issues & black screening out of the game,I eventually (after trying the various restarting methods on my "old" iPad), deleted the game last night & re-downloaded it.....and first check of roost after this.....THE EGG!
    Best of luck to you,it WILL arrive.

Now I have a goal again
    HaHA! I've decided to become a dragon hunter instead. I'll line my knight's hall with their scales!

Fashion Designer
    But I wish to ride an Alicorn in pursuit, and I still don't have one, so I'm looking into adoption. I need an airborne creature, after all, to hunt them down.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got the baby dragon egg, geez seems like it took forever. Now the task of hatching it. Not even complaining how long this goal is, I'm just happy to have a goal to do.

I have a library at level 5, thinking about buying more.... Is anyone getting those encyclopedias in any lower level libraries???

:ID: omniBliss

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    I finally got the baby dragon egg, geez seems like it took forever. Now the task of hatching it. Not even complaining how long this goal is, I'm just happy to have a goal to do.

I have a library at level 5, thinking about buying more.... Is anyone getting those encyclopedias in any lower level libraries???

:ID: omniBliss
    I have 6 libraries from level 2 to level 5 and all have dropped books. The level 5 dropped 2 at the same time, but another level 5 only dropped 1.