Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

I have 2 library's & get books daily. I have had so far 183 books total.

You will need to expand to the forgotten roost. It's 25 wisp lanterns to do so. As soon as I did the "view" goal & paid the coins as 25 wisp lanterns I got the dragon egg. It takes like 2 days to incubate in the magic forge which mines is doing now.

With there being a unicorn statue and a real unicorn, a dragon statue and now a real dragon, does anyone think a 'beast' of some sort might make an appearance in the game at a later stage or do you think the beast statue represents the manticore?

Rhino Keeper
    today dragon dropped coins and COAL 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    It's in you inventory. I just got it this morning.
    Can't be. I went through my inventory this morning and just the 4 golden eggs I've had forever. The purple one i incubating in the forge. That's the only 2 eggs I'm aware of. Enlighten me!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    Where are all the manicures and eggs coming from. I only have 1 egg in incubation at the force that was a goal to complete. Don't have a clue hoe to get a manticore and others have several jumping around all over the place. Did I miss something?
    The roost will occasionally drop another manticore egg, but it is a rare drop. You can also purchase manticore eggs using gems.

Quote Originally Posted by mamawDi View Post
    It says there's a Dragon egg somewhere, but where is it? I don't see one. It asked me if I know how to hatch it, so does that mean I have an egg? If it means I have an egg, where is it?
    I assume you are referring to the popup that says that dragon eggs are available from the forgotten roost. That popup is just informational. It does not mean that you have an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    It's in you inventory. I just got it this morning.
    the egg will be in your inventory ONLY if it dropped from the roost.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by landa002 View Post
    You will need to expand to the forgotten roost. It's 25 wisp lanterns to do so. As soon as I did the "view" goal & paid the coins as 25 wisp lanterns I got the dragon egg. It takes like 2 days to incubate in the magic forge which mines is doing now.
    That is the manticore egg, not the dragon egg. Hatching dragon egg is much more complicated.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-29-13 at 09:29 AM. Reason: typo

Farm Supplier
    Still no encyclopedias from my library. I have one and it's level 5. Thinking about building another but it will mess up my kingdoms layout lol. I'm just glad I've got an egg- sending good luck to those waiting for it.

Like I stated in my previous comment, The game is quickly becoming boring. I have collected twice from roost and no egg. I go on an adventure EVERY day, and no Alicorn. Sorry TeamLava, this WAS an awesome game. But now, when devoted players continue to work hard at their Kingdom, they are NOT awarded. While others get multiple eggs and defend the game. Deleting VERY soon Im afraid.

Farm Supplier
    Ok I don't have it then, because I only got the info screen. By the way, I've been playing daily at least every hour or two since right after the game was released, and I've never gotten the sacred wing.

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast