Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    We got this quest 17 days ago. This is a line of goals meant for high level players, level 27 or higher, unless you spend gems to skip some previous steps. We received the last big update (Sabina) two months before this one. The following updates have had issues and we all know this one was much expected!

At first, most comments about this update (aside from the usual festivities that follow any update) were about the fact that the egg drops were random. Some in favour, most against this idea. We were told that this is not a super rare drop and we should all get it in no time.

Yet, as for today, I know many players who haven't seen any egg and their quest has not even be***. There are people who has had nothing to do for days now and has not received this elusive egg. As one of my neighbors suggested, the drop rate should increase as time goes by, or else some players might be stuck for weeks without egg.

Of couse I know some others have their egg and quests, they are working through them (yes, I am one of these players so don't think that I am complaining because I want my egg). And other people has even finished the whole quest days ago and are goal-less again. Is this good for the CS community? Imho, it is not.

This whole lack of balance in the game upsets me. This used to be a social game. Now, we are forced to play alone because the drop rate for this egg is -let's face it- too low. I am not enjoying this quest because, instead of playing with my friends, I see neighbors bored at their Roost, bored at their Libraries, stuck crafting, harvesting, cooking for no reason. Some of these people have complained here and said they may quit playing. Don't you understand them? I sure do. There is no fun in it, I can get some randomness, I love complicated quests, but this absence of goals for some unlucky players just doesn't make sense.

I don't even see what may be the interest for TL in doing this kind of random quest. Players who don't get the quest don't use gems to skip the complicated goals, and since buying the dragon in the market doesn't trigger the quest, it is all against TL's best interest

After the glitches with the Deep Mines, T&T and the glimmertrove, we needed a great update. For me, this feels like an even bigger fiasco. Still loving the game, just hoping for better times or some fixing for the current situation
    Well said!

Fashion Designer
    We got this quest 17 days ago. This is a line of goals meant for high level players, level 27 or higher, unless you spend gems to skip some previous steps. We received the last big update (Sabina) two months before this one. The following updates have had issues and we all know this one was much expected!

At first, most comments about this update (aside from the usual festivities that follow any update) were about the fact that the egg drops were random. Some in favour, most against this idea. We were told that this is not a super rare drop and we should all get it in no time.

Yet, as for today, I know many players who haven't seen any egg and their quest has not even be***. There are people who has had nothing to do for days now and has not received this elusive egg. As one of my neighbors suggested, the drop rate should increase as time goes by, or else some players might be stuck for weeks without egg.

Of couse I know some others have their egg and quests, they are working through them (yes, I am one of these players so don't think that I am complaining because I want my egg). And other people has even finished the whole quest days ago and are goal-less again. Is this good for the CS community? Imho, it is not.

This whole lack of balance in the game upsets me. This used to be a social game. Now, we are forced to play alone because the drop rate for this egg is -let's face it- too low. I am not enjoying this quest because, instead of playing with my friends, I see neighbors bored at their Roost, bored at their Libraries, stuck crafting, harvesting, cooking for no reason. Some of these people have complained here and said they may quit playing. Don't you understand them? I sure do. There is no fun in it, I can get some randomness, I love complicated quests, but this absence of goals for some unlucky players just doesn't make sense.

I don't even see what may be the interest for TL in doing this kind of random quest. Players who don't get the quest don't use gems to skip the complicated goals, and since buying the dragon in the market doesn't trigger the quest, it is all against TL's best interest

After the glitches with the Deep Mines, T&T and the glimmertrove, we needed a great update. For me, this feels like an even bigger fiasco. Still loving the game, just hoping for better times or some fixing for the current situation
    I third this. I am not still loving this game, for just the reasons you stated, but I want to. Yes, I'm an eggless, dragonless, level 30 player. I have little reason to keep playing, other than connections with players I've made in the game, so I've dropped back to collecting 2-3 times a day.

Rhino Keeper

A "well said " from me also.

I am also a level 30 still waiting on a dragon egg.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Arale. Well said. I'm one of those unlucky players. Level 30. No dragon egg. No alicorn. This isn't the only TL game I play that is a mess. Dragon Story is a complete disappointment now, with the new breedings. Restaurant themes are for 5 year-olds. Can't make any headway in Bakery because of the price raises. You leave games in limbo for us to figure out if you're done with them.

What are you people doing, TL?? You're ruining ALL your games. You ask for suggestions, we give them, and then you do something totally out of left field. I'm about done, and I don't think I'm the only one. Keep up the good work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    A "well said " from me also.

I am also a level 30 still waiting on a dragon egg.
    I thoroughly agree. I have my egg.. and alicorn. Waiting on the last T&T badge. I'm not complaining. I only play now based upon what I need for the adventure. I definitely have reduced my playing time... not enough to work on!

I have faith that some really good new goals are coming soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    I have done 4! Debating on skipping but hate to spend gems!
    I got mine on my first adventure, now Im crafting those two lovely "Wait 2 days" items, I wont lie but I have been extremely lucky with drops 4 manticore from roost, large diamond on second deep mine, and golden fence from god knows where but earlier than my first adventure (for the fiery essence), ALL of this made with no gem speeds up whatsoever, what Im trying to say "Its possible.", If I were you Id save my gems for gem unique items, such as royal manor or incoming one's

Farm Supplier
    I finished my dragon egg quest and hatched my baby. I only used gems on my last two books. But I have fed my dragon baby every hour(as it allows) at least 8-12 times a day for 3 days now and it's still a baby!!!! How many times do u have to feed the baby??? Anyone have an idea???

Rhino Keeper
    I just feel like I am spinning my wheels .....

Rhino Keeper
    I have been lucky enough to get the egg... Still working on getting it hatched though... These "rare drop" items are upsetting me.
    I just feel like a TL puppet... They are just waiting to see how long it is before I crack and buy gems!!!
    They have totally made this a game where to get the cool stuff, without months of trying and not succeeding, you have to buy gems.
    Not fun!!! I would think they would want to hang onto to the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail instead of just appealing to the big package gem purchasers that get everything fast and move on.
    Loved the earlier Goals!!! They were challenging but not impossible.
    I am in the Level 30 group with 1 T&T badge left, no alicorn and still fumbling through trying to hatch a dragon egg....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jenj1971 View Post
    I have been lucky enough to get the egg... Still working on getting it hatched though... These "rare drop" items are upsetting me.
    I just feel like a TL puppet... They are just waiting to see how long it is before I crack and buy gems!!!
    They have totally made this a game where to get the cool stuff, without months of trying and not succeeding, you have to buy gems.
    Not fun!!! I would think they would want to hang onto to the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail instead of just appealing to the big package gem purchasers that get everything fast and move on.
    Loved the earlier Goals!!! They were challenging but not impossible.
    I am in the Level 30 group with 1 T&T badge left, no alicorn and still fumbling through trying to hatch a dragon egg....
    Lol.... * WARNING* one should not access the forum while drinking cosmos and trying to hatch a dragon egg :/
    Sorry for the typo!!
    instead of "the people that occasionally buy gems, but stick with the game forbthe long hail" this should read that they should stick with people that are in the game "FOR THE LONG HAUL" lol!! Sorry for the typos!!!