Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    Has anyone here actually gotten the dragon completed the hard way? I mean no skipping anything with gems? I am majorly bumming over yet another random drop goal. This is very discouraging.

Rhino Keeper
    I am curious for feedback on the "golden fleece" drop for the dragon egg. I have a love sheep(hopefully that works) and two stables. Says it may come from stables, so that gives me hope. I don't want to spend 35 gems on a sheep when my love sheep gives me what I need.
    Who has received the golden fleece and where did it come from?? Sheep or stable?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Has anyone here actually gotten the dragon completed the hard way? I mean no skipping anything with gems? I am majorly bumming over yet another random drop goal. This is very discouraging.
    I am working on it �� will keep you posted. So far so good!!

Farm Supplier
    I got it from stable, and still looking to get the large diamond and burning ember ����

Fashion Designer
    Im on the collect from adventure part, I got the drop from the deep mine and from the sheep (Sorry, I collected from both stables and my sheep at the same time and just minimized my app and reopened it to speed up the collecting, so I cant tell where it dropped from, but from what I have heard, it can drop from both), missing that one (adventure), and no, I havent used gems, 1.- because I see it like a waste of gems, 2.- because I probably dont have enough to make any significance advance lol, well at least I have been lucky with the drops to get this far with no gem rush

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jenj1971 View Post
    I am curious for feedback on the "golden fleece" drop for the dragon egg. I have a love sheep(hopefully that works) and two stables. Says it may come from stables, so that gives me hope. I don't want to spend 35 gems on a sheep when my love sheep gives me what I need.
    Who has received the golden fleece and where did it come from?? Sheep or stable?
    Mine came from the stable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Traverse the Desert Sands must be hard. I'm not working on the Dragon egg because:
    a) I haven't expanded to Sabina yet
    b) Even if I did expand to Sabina, I wouldn't get very far because I am level 17 and most of the things would be locked so I would have to use gems
    I have done 4! Debating on skipping but hate to spend gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh good!!! Hopefully I will have luck with the drops from stables!!
    Thank you for the feedback everyone!!
    Just crossing my fingers that this isn't the alicorn all over again!!!

Fashion Designer
    Can those of us who are able to get a dragon egg, but haven't yet, collect the golden fleece and other rare drops needed in the quest line or must we wait to trigger the quest before these drops will show up?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Can those of us who are able to get a dragon egg, but haven't yet, collect the golden fleece and other rare drops needed in the quest line or must we wait to trigger the quest before these drops will show up?
    I am pretty sure te items won't show up until they're triggered. My library started giving the beast books once triggered and now it is only giving coins again (I finished that goal)
    You could get started on the items you can craft though, to have them ready. Those are on the first page of this thread.

Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast