Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Quote Originally Posted by susbebe View Post
    have done 3 desert sands and no burning ember ������
    Traverse the Desert Sands must be hard. I'm not working on the Dragon egg because:
    a) I haven't expanded to Sabina yet
    b) Even if I did expand to Sabina, I wouldn't get very far because I am level 17 and most of the things would be locked so I would have to use gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susbebe View Post
    have done 3 desert sands and no burning ember ������
    3 times? Wow! I got all the supplies ready for one as I'm sure it will take me awhile to collect these 10 books since I've found ummmmm none! Guess I better keep on forging. I don't want to use the silver for the armor as I'm using it to make the mithol (however you spell that special rock) I only have 4 out of the 10 and it takes 50 silver to forge one. I have 35 so far for my next forge and it takes what? About 35 to make an amour? This dragon egg quest might take even longer then I first anticipated..... Glad to have all of you great folks to chat about such things with. Helps to know what's up around the bend. Good luck! ~jen

Executive Chef
    *stinking spell check!!! Armor - not amour! Sheesh! Lol

Executive Chef
    sigh.... still no dragon egg for me. I feel like the child that didn't get invited to the party that everyone else did

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    sigh.... still no dragon egg for me. I feel like the child that didn't get invited to the party that everyone else did
    Not to worry, TL hasn't invited me, either.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no books yet, I have 4 libraries at varying levels from 1 to 5. I have all the other materials I can gather, just waiting on the books to get started.

Farm Supplier
    Hi, just wanted to ask how many times you have to feed him so he will start dropping random things? I've been feeding him a lot ,but hi is still a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Still no books yet, I have 4 libraries at varying levels from 1 to 5. I have all the other materials I can gather, just waiting on the books to get started.
    They'll come, so don't give up hope!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mathstagelover View Post
    They'll come, so don't give up hope!

I know they will eventually, I'm not complaining as it gave me the chance to build up all supplies needed. I'm usually quite lucky with rare drops, got all T&T badges easily enough, Alicorn didn't take too long, Manticore first time. I guess my luck has run out lol.

Farm Supplier
    Got the dragon egg in my main account but no dragon egg yet in my alternate account.
    Having said that, I am currently stuck at the "Raw Materials" goal. I have been collecting from sheeps\Stables, going on desert sand adventure and mining the deep mine since 4 days now, still no Golden fleece, No Burning amber and NO Large diamond How Rare are these items????