Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Well, 2 weeks into this update, and no dragon egg for me yet. It really doesn't seem like a good idea for a whole new questline to rely on a random drop to get started. Everyone will be finished with this before I can even begin. However on the plus side, with all of the information posted on here, I can at least start working on gathering needed materials.
    That's what I did, I already have all the materials apart from the random drops like books, diamond etc... And like the Alicorn, we know it will always come in the end. I got my dragon egg finally drop this morning. Not a single boom yet though lol

Fashion Designer
    I just got my dragon egg this morning! yay! too bad i collected from all my libraries right before
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    I just got my dragon egg this morning! yay! too bad i collected from all my libraries right before
    Congrats!now get your wool and sweet feasts stockpiled!

Executive Chef

Question Why are there floating library scrolls in some kingdoms?

I've asked a couple of people this question but no one has been able to answer me.

Executive Chef
    i got my dragon egg 2 days ago but i haven't checked this thread yet . Looks like i'm losing my interest in CS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    And I post it because I think team lava should know. I could stop playing without posting but what if other people feel the way I do and quit without playing. I love castle story and I spend money on it to support them so I want them to know when I (and possibly others) are unsatisfied. Often they change things because of what people post they are having trouble with.
    I agree. I had no challenges remaining, having finally got the knight's hall, and had tried for dragon's egg for two weeks. Many neighbours were already requesting library stuff ( forget the exact word!) so I knew they had the egg. I've got all the stuff listed so far on the forum so was bored, bored, bored! Finally got the egg yesterday, but so far my three libraries - built an extra specially - have only delivered 2 books. Could skip but don't like doing that with challenges so once again I'm stuck with random drops! It really is time TL for some real, concrete challenges where everyone starts at the same point.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I've asked a couple of people this question but no one has been able to answer me.
    I asked a neighbour who said they put them there
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    In software programming this is referred to as an "Easter Egg". You have to master the game to find it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    It also drops coals, jewels.... Which is very weird!
    Not weird at all. Coals because Dragons breathe fire, and coals = fire, and jewels because... ever hear of the legends of dragons roosting on piles and piles of jewels and treasure?

This issue has been resolved. These items should not have been able to be placed. Anyone who had placed them will have them restored to their inventory upon next login (though they will not be visible). These are intended only to complete a goal and are not physical items which you can place. Sorry for the confusion!