Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

New Resident
    Hi I have 2 libraries (1 level 5 & 1 level 2) I have received 2 bestiary books from my level 2 which I built today and 1 from my level 5 which I've had for months. The book received from my level 5 building doesn't show in my inventory!!!!! Any ideas anyone???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    I hate this whole random drop thing. It's ridiculous. It doesn't treat all game players fairly! It's a quest line so should be available to everyone who plays the game at the same time. Not by some stupid random drop. I think by the fact that some people still don't have a wing or a horn for the alicorn 5 MONTHS after valentines says it all. Take advice from the people who play the game as we are the ones who spend hard earned money on the game sometimes
    I know what your saying,,no unicorn here and I play daily and often each day ,, but I do have 4 manticores and 9/10 badges. No dragon egg here yet was hoping this morning ,,,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyScout View Post
    These random quests are boring. I have played constantly Nd still no Alicorn wing.

Frustrating and silly. Glad I play for free.
    No unicorn here,,, you would think they would start letting the rest of us players have her while some castles have 3-6 if not more,, what's the big deal on her, why keep her away from us players ,,she only drop energy once a week. I have two school for that. I get energy daily I want her I don't care if she does any thing ,,please let the rest of us have her ,, it's been almost 6 months trying to get her

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I know what your saying,,no unicorn here and I play daily and often each day ,, but I do have 4 manticores and 9/10 badges. No dragon egg here yet was hoping this morning ,,,,
    Where are all the manicures and eggs coming from. I only have 1 egg in incubation at the force that was a goal to complete. Don't have a clue hoe to get a manticore and others have several jumping around all over the place. Did I miss something?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post

I'm still waiting for the horn too even though I have adventured daily since Feb
    So am I. Adventuring since feb and waiting for the wing... Now this dragon egg, same issue. One more month of nothing and I am going to delete this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma5 View Post
    So am I. Adventuring since feb and waiting for the wing... Now this dragon egg, same issue. One more month of nothing and I am going to delete this game.
    wait until you get the egg. then it's a laundry list of " go get this" and "go do that" one of which requires gathering a rare drop of Golden Fleece from sheep. it's a long term goal,.. I say just play and let it happen, as there seems little return from getting it. coin and XP. I have no need for that.

Executive Chef
    Whilst I don't mind these goals that are based on random drops (I just play and wait and see), it would be nice to also have some goals that are achievable by actually doing something. I miss having a purpose for crafting, harvesting etc.

Farm Supplier
    It says there's a Dragon egg somewhere, but where is it? I don't see one. It asked me if I know how to hatch it, so does that mean I have an egg? If it means I have an egg, where is it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Whilst I don't mind these goals that are based on random drops (I just play and wait and see), it would be nice to also have some goals that are achievable by actually doing something. I miss having a purpose for crafting, harvesting etc.
    I know what you mean!!! I hate to complain but the Alicorn and T&T are my only goals. If I am lucky enough to get a dragon egg from my roost (which I am guessing I am not that lucky) it sounds like the quest to hatch it will be fun. They should have made a new area for us to expand to to get the egg instead of making it a random, "rare" drop. Like they did with Sabina. Ya know???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamawDi View Post
    It says there's a Dragon egg somewhere, but where is it? I don't see one. It asked me if I know how to hatch it, so does that mean I have an egg? If it means I have an egg, where is it?
    It's in you inventory. I just got it this morning.

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast