Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Banned
    I've three books now. Just one more to go before I can skip this darn step. I have all of my other things ready. Just waiting....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by claver1 View Post
    Is there any info about " Golden Fleece " drops from sheepit says. But i don't have any sheep or gems left to buy one.
    Could this also drop from the stable? ( since i get my wool grom there. )

Let me know!
    I have three sheep but got my golden fleece from the stable so don't give up hope.

Fashion Designer
    Got my dragon egg! But still need everything else to complete the dragon. But glad I got the egg!! Must I buy one library more to speed up things? Or is one library enough? I just wonder...

Host(ess)
    Phew.. Thanks guys!

Rhino Keeper
    No dragon egg for me yet, but are these books you are all talking about the same spell books that are used to upgrade the wizard schools?

Executive Chef
    No, the books needed for the dragon egg are Bestiaries (they are red)

Farm Supplier
    Eventually got my last 2 wools. Now I'm crafting the Net. 7 more hours and I will be done. Luckily I've harvested\crafted enough Cabbages\Long swords for the next quest

Executive Chef
    That burning ember is about as elusive as an Ali part,and I'm getting fed up with making sweet feasts for the so far only known adventure that spits it out!would be nice to know if after the first time you do what the goal says(go on desert adventure,which I've done plenty of times),you could still get the ember from the other adventures,like the Ali parts.

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    That burning ember is about as elusive as an Ali part,and I'm getting fed up with making sweet feasts for the so far only known adventure that spits it out!would be nice to know if after the first time you do what the goal says(go on desert adventure,which I've done plenty of times),you could still get the ember from the other adventures,like the Ali parts.
    From its gem price, my wild guess is its drop rate is 1/15. And alicorn part is 1/35. But for the first time,it's somehow much easier! I bet you will have it within a week.

Farm Supplier
    I got the burning ember on my second try but the large diamond remains elusive.