Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Has anybody had this problem.....I got the egg, put it in the forge, was told it would take two days to hatch, the next thing I knew forge was empty and the egg had disappeared.

Oops, found it!

Still nowhere near the Forgotten Roost, two expansions away, but I thought first you had to expand to Sabina (which I won't be doing too soon otherwise most of the things will be locked) For now focusing on Thurston and Lemonade and also hunt roaming bandits adventure. Oh yeah, and working on completing Ivy's Hut 'cause I need Glimmerdust, also working on Observatory.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Still nowhere near the Forgotten Roost, two expansions away, but I thought first you had to expand to Sabina (which I won't be doing too soon otherwise most of the things will be locked) For now focusing on Thurston and Lemonade and also hunt roaming bandits adventure. Oh yeah, and working on completing Ivy's Hut 'cause I need Glimmerdust, also working on Observatory.
    You need an item from an adventure unlocked in sabina's storyline in order to expand to the forgotten roost.

Rhino Keeper
    I've got the dragon egg, got a goal to collect encyclopedias and nothing. I have 3 five level libraries and they been dropping spell books like hell, but I don't need them anymore, I need encyclopedias. Is it normal? Why I am getting spell books if I already fully upgraded two magic schools?

Executive Chef
    Maybe we will be able to upgrade them MORE? Or to have more schools?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    I've got the dragon egg, got a goal to collect encyclopedias and nothing. I have 3 five level libraries and they been dropping spell books like hell, but I don't need them anymore, I need encyclopedias. Is it normal? Why I am getting spell books if I already fully upgraded two magic schools?
    Wow you're done upgrading! I guess they can't stop libraries from dropping them. Maybe one day we can trade extras

Farm Supplier
    Got an egg, incubated it, this morning it was another baby Manty. Grrrr!

This may take forever getting this dragon. O_o

:ID: omniBliss

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Yeah... it figures. Now that I want books to finish upgrading my one school, they aren't dropping any. When I was full, they tried to drop a lot. :/

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobepeng View Post
    I collect most things using the speed up trick (open multi-task). When it comes to the forgotten roost, I always collect normally in great anticipation of an egg. I'm in the same boat though with no dragon egg
    What is the speed up trick? It doesn't seem any faster if I open the game from multi task or not (on ipad).