Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

I have the 4th shard and the egg is in my inventory, but have not been told how to use it yet!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I have gotten one egg, I do not know what that is but it takes two days to hatch. In the workshop! Is that the monkey? Or is it the dragon?
    That is the monkey. Lol... Hey, we do need monkeys in our kingdom you know...

Executive Chef
    I add a picture about raw material quest, included the skipping fees:

Rhino Keeper
    On my way!, my real question is how to get this quest now that I have the egg? No way to light the furnace without it.

Farm Supplier
    I just got the Alicorn wing after only six months of waiting. It must be Christmas in July lol. I hope I don't have to wait that long for a dragon egg!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_carol94 View Post
    Me too. I got my dragon egg couple days ago and I didn?t speed up anything. I have 4 level 5 libraries and on the first day after I got my dragon egg, 2 of my libraries dropped Encyclopedia Bestiary then after that nothing at all but yesterday 1 library dropped 2 volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary so I have 4 volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary now.
    The drop rate you're getting is similar to mine. I usually get 1 book, 2-if I'm lucky per day. I have 3 level 5 libraries. I was really happy when an Encylopedia dropped with a spell book at the same time! But that only happened once for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    OK, I've been collecting from three libraries every opportunity since the dragon egg became available. I have a dragon egg in inventory, though I do not remember actually collecting one from the forgotten roost.

So far, I have a grand total of zero volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. I have libraries at Lvl 3, 4, and 5. Should a Level 3 library drop these, or only level 5? The game simply says 'higher level', and is not specific. I understand rare and random drops, but there seems to be something very screwy with the TL algorithms for this.
    I finally had one of these books drop last night and another this AM after adding a 4th library, but that one is still at L1 as I'm short on coal.

Just posting this so it doesn't look like I'm always griping.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel114 View Post
    The drop rate you're getting is similar to mine. I usually get 1 book, 2-if I'm lucky per day. I have 3 level 5 libraries. I was really happy when an Encylopedia dropped with a spell book at the same time! But that only happened once for me.
    I'm glad someone's getting books. I've gotten one in three days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'm glad someone's getting books. I've gotten one in three days.
    I've only gotten ONE spell book since the dragon egg came out last week. What's up with that? Not the encyclopedia, a regular ol' spell book. This mucking with drop rates is making me sad.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they'll issue a fifth shard to increase knowledge (book) drops. It's a nice thought...