Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    The book drop rate is crazy low. I can only collect from the libraries every 8 hours and I have four of them, but still only got 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, thanks for all your feedback. We hear you loud and clear, and we'll take this into account when making future updates!

I do want to say that if at any point in time we did something like boost drop chances after a speed up, we would definitely make sure our players know about it, loud and clear! But I can assure you that all our drops are truly 100% random right now, and aren't influenced by gem spend at all.

For those of you still waiting on the Dragon Egg, don't despair! It's way more common than the Unhatched Egg, or the Alicorn parts - you'll see it soon. Thanks for sticking with us, and keep the feedback coming
    I'm glad someone from TL is here to listen to our feedback. I was starting to feel like I was talking to a wall. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jasren View Post
    Does everyone who has the dragon egg have the 4th shard? Because I can't craft mithril. (I only have 3) and can't see egg in forge, so maybe if you have the fourth shard, that's when you can get the dragon egg right away ??? Maybe not so random.

I had horn for ailcorn for months, level 30, and only just completed the fourth part of the Agnes letter goal. As soon as I crafted the pink rainbow, I got the wing a few hours later from an adventure. Though Maguar wrote their unrelated goals, if you havnt done so, collect from Thomas, complete 4th letter to Agnes's which unlocks pink rainbow, and you may get the wing/horn- because each part of the letter I completed, progress flashed on ailcorn goal, though I havnt gotten anything new for it.

For dragon egg I'll rotate my taberneum as I kept doing until I got the third shard, and hopefully after the fourth the dragon egg drops from roost. May not, so does anyone who dosnt have 4th shard, have the dragon goal???
    I have 4 shards and still don't have a dragons egg yet, so I don't think they are related.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, thanks for all your feedback. We hear you loud and clear, and we'll take this into account when making future updates!

I do want to say that if at any point in time we did something like boost drop chances after a speed up, we would definitely make sure our players know about it, loud and clear! But I can assure you that all our drops are truly 100% random right now, and aren't influenced by gem spend at all.

For those of you still waiting on the Dragon Egg, don't despair! It's way more common than the Unhatched Egg, or the Alicorn parts - you'll see it soon. Thanks for sticking with us, and keep the feedback coming
    Thank you, and I also appreciate that you took time to post a response. I feel a little better now about this, especially after others spoke up and said they didn't get a dragon egg after speed-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel114 View Post
    I received the dragon egg without speeding up the forgotten roost.
    Me too. I got my dragon egg couple days ago and I didn’t speed up anything. I have 4 level 5 libraries and on the first day after I got my dragon egg, 2 of my libraries dropped Encyclopedia Bestiary then after that nothing at all but yesterday 1 library dropped 2 volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary so I have 4 volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary now.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    OK, I've been collecting from three libraries every opportunity since the dragon egg became available. I have a dragon egg in inventory, though I do not remember actually collecting one from the forgotten roost.

So far, I have a grand total of zero volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. I have libraries at Lvl 3, 4, and 5. Should a Level 3 library drop these, or only level 5? The game simply says 'higher level', and is not specific. I understand rare and random drops, but there seems to be something very screwy with the TL algorithms for this.
    I can confirm lv 3 library drops the book as well.

New Resident
    My luck must be the worse going. I have played CSS from when it first started. I'm level 30 and gift and visit all my neighbours daily. I have 5 horns but no wings. I have no adamant or option to craft it. No dragons egg. All my buildings are level 5 and I'm thinking of quitting.i love random but this is taking it well beyond!

New Resident
    Just completed Incubation Plans and I just received my new goal Raw Materials. The goal requirements are as below:
    Find 1 large diamond (these drop from the deep mine)
    Get 1 Golden Fleece (this drops rarely from sheep)
    Get 1 burning amber (adventure from desert sands)

Anybody had any luck so far with these items? Pls do share! Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi All!

I did get a Dragon Egg, last week as a drop from the Roost. I did not speed up the Roost. I am collecting the 10 Encyclopedia Bestiary now. I have 4 out of 10. I have three, level 5 libraries. It seems that this quest line will take time, as there are some rare drops. My approach is simply to play the game per usual, and know that things will drop eventually. I, too, prefer to have some linear goals. That is, goals that are clearly defined and that I can work toward them. But,it seems that TL is experimenting with these random drops more and more. As a level 30 player, I like Castle and know that the quests will get trickier. But, I still like some linear goals too.
    Happy Dragon Egg hunting, folks!

Fashion Designer
    I have gotten one egg, I do not know what that is but it takes two days to hatch. In the workshop! Is that the monkey? Or is it the dragon?