Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Fashion Designer
    This smells rotten.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 07-01-13 at 11:19 AM. Reason: deleted third party reference

Rhino Keeper
    Dropped dragon scales again today. Sothat tallies to
    Day 1 two gems
    Day 2 two coal
    Days 3 and 4 dragon scales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'm noticing a trend. Several people have now reported they got a dragon egg right after using gems to speed up the roost. This rankles me.
    Didn't work for me and I used gems 3 times to speed up the roost and nothing apart from coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'm noticing a trend. Several people have now reported they got a dragon egg right after using gems to speed up the roost. This rankles me.
    Hey folks, thanks for all your feedback. We hear you loud and clear, and we'll take this into account when making future updates!

I do want to say that if at any point in time we did something like boost drop chances after a speed up, we would definitely make sure our players know about it, loud and clear! But I can assure you that all our drops are truly 100% random right now, and aren't influenced by gem spend at all.

For those of you still waiting on the Dragon Egg, don't despair! It's way more common than the Unhatched Egg, or the Alicorn parts - you'll see it soon. Thanks for sticking with us, and keep the feedback coming
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, thanks for all your feedback. We hear you loud and clear, and we'll take this into account when making future updates!

I do want to say that if at any point in time we did something like boost drop chances after a speed up, we would definitely make sure our players know about it, loud and clear! But I can assure you that all our drops are truly 100% random right now, and aren't influenced by gem spend at all.

For those of you still waiting on the Dragon Egg, don't despair! It's way more common than the Unhatched Egg, or the Alicorn parts - you'll see it soon. Thanks for sticking with us, and keep the feedback coming
    Thank you Glimmergate! The lost alicorn parts has scarred some of us so you letting us know that the dragon egg isn't AS rare of a drop is very helpful. Since its been 5 months of daily adventuring for me and still no alicorn I'm now hopeful that I'll have a dragon by the end of the year? Lol

It's hard not to despair. No horn. No wing. Three badges. No carriage, anvil, pumpkin hutch ,campfire. Pretty much never get a box from an adventure. The whole situation is tiring and frustrating. Random is just another word for never.

Host(ess)
    I received the dragon egg without speeding up the forgotten roost.

Fashion Designer
    OK, I've been collecting from three libraries every opportunity since the dragon egg became available. I have a dragon egg in inventory, though I do not remember actually collecting one from the forgotten roost.

So far, I have a grand total of zero volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. I have libraries at Lvl 3, 4, and 5. Should a Level 3 library drop these, or only level 5? The game simply says 'higher level', and is not specific. I understand rare and random drops, but there seems to be something very screwy with the TL algorithms for this.

Banned
    I thought my libraries were a higher level. I could have sworn I upgraded them during the valentine and wizard school goals. I am now trying to upgrade them because I don't want to wait 50 years to finish these goals. Again, if I collect the 50 gems beforehand I'm skipping!

Before the trials and tributes no one really complained about the goals and the random drops. I don't think they are unfair or unbalanced. I've seen people get numerous manticore, carriages or decorations. I just kept going on adventures with annoyances of just being gifted with overgrown benches.

Now the T&T goals do stink. However, these goals haven't been out for more than a week. We can collect from the roost, what once a day? It's not that terrible. Now if someone goes a month or two without an egg dropping, then I'd understand getting up in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    OK, I've been collecting from three libraries every opportunity since the dragon egg became available. I have a dragon egg in inventory, though I do not remember actually collecting one from the forgotten roost.

So far, I have a grand total of zero volumes of the Encyclopedia Bestiary. I have libraries at Lvl 3, 4, and 5. Should a Level 3 library drop these, or only level 5? The game simply says 'higher level', and is not specific. I understand rare and random drops, but there seems to be something very screwy with the TL algorithms for this.
    I have two libraries at the highest level and have been collecting every chance I get since getting the dragon egg. Still have NOT gotten a volume of the Encyclopedia Bestiary.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 07-01-13 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added word per request