Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Farm Supplier
    Does everyone who has the dragon egg have the 4th shard? Because I can't craft mithril. (I only have 3) and can't see egg in forge, so maybe if you have the fourth shard, that's when you can get the dragon egg right away ??? Maybe not so random.

I had horn for ailcorn for months, level 30, and only just completed the fourth part of the Agnes letter goal. As soon as I crafted the pink rainbow, I got the wing a few hours later from an adventure. Though Maguar wrote their unrelated goals, if you havnt done so, collect from Thomas, complete 4th letter to Agnes's which unlocks pink rainbow, and you may get the wing/horn- because each part of the letter I completed, progress flashed on ailcorn goal, though I havnt gotten anything new for it.

For dragon egg I'll rotate my taberneum as I kept doing until I got the third shard, and hopefully after the fourth the dragon egg drops from roost. May not, so does anyone who dosnt have 4th shard, have the dragon goal???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    Where is it seems to be a popular question? I got the pop up saying he was spotted but I can't find him. Even if I do what then? I had the pop up once and got a manticore to incubate and hatch now I get the pop up again but nothing in goals to forge it in the incubator. Could he just be anywhere and you go blind looking for it?
    You can get both at the same time? Cool.

Executive Chef
    As far as I know, we don't know how to hatch it, yet. The chest with a question mark you found in the magic forge is used to hatch manticore's eggs (follow the link to see a screenshot of the "recipe" in the magic forge).

The message you received was most probably the one that is in this very thread, post#2.
    This is just a teaser so that you go and look for the dragon egg, which is a rare random drop from the Forgotten roost. It doesn't mean you have already got your egg and it is hidden somewhere in your inventory, or in your forge, or elsewhere. It means you have to collect from the Forgotten roost, cross your fingers and hope to be lucky enough to get a dragon egg. Dragon eggs are orange, you can see a pic taken by Lilipipi on post#2.

To make things more interesting, manticore eggs are also a rare drop from the Forgotten roost.
    Manticore eggs are purple, and they show in your inventory as Unhatched egg.
    This is what manticore's eggs look like:

Executive Chef
    Just had knights return from first attempt at finding burning ember-nope-so it's not gonna be a guarantee on your first trip,no diamond from mines,and my one adult valentine lamb didnt give up anything either.The search for the special 3 things seem to be like the "golden" drops,rare,so this is where most of us are gonna have to be patient(ugh).so start stocking up on sweet feasts(a bakery woulda been very handy with this interesting update)

Executive Chef
    Golden Fleece is the rare drop from sheep you will be looking for(had to go back to game to check)good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusy View Post
    I have a dragon egg, but i cant make a net or use metril. Did i miss an update?
    You need the 4th knowledge shard from the tablet of tabernum to have access to mithril in the magic forge. If you desperately need some, your best bet is to get a deep mine.

Executive Chef
    So far my 2 adult dragons have dropped gems,10 energy,and light armor

Banned
    I just got my egg! And it only cost me about 50 gems for speeding up the roost. Now I've bought two extra libraries to help with the books. If I get 19 gems by then ill just skip. Ill have to read this post from the beginning to see all Thats needed as we move Along.

This is a much needed addition after the T and T fiasco. Thank gosh, I have 13 mithril just laying around.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I just got my egg! And it only cost me about 50 gems for speeding up the roost. Now I've bought two extra libraries to help with the books. If I get 19 gems by then ill just skip. Ill have to read this post from the beginning to see all Thats needed as we move Along.

This is a much needed addition after the T and T fiasco. Thank gosh, I have 13 mithril just laying around.
    I'm noticing a trend. Several people have now reported they got a dragon egg right after using gems to speed up the roost. This rankles me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'm noticing a trend. Several people have now reported they got a dragon egg right after using gems to speed up the roost. This rankles me.
    I was thinking the same thing!

Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast