Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplestars23 View Post
    Have everything other than large diamond. I have 2 deep mines collecting regularly. Am level 40. Will the large diamond drop randomly or am I missing something? Thanks- Sage Havens Kingdom.
    It's a random drop.... So you're doing everything right. Just keep collecting and it will eventually drop. There isn't a specific number of times it might take as some players got it quite quickly and others with many many tries. Always check your inventory after you collect from the deep mines as you might not see it drop. It's a drop worth waiting for!

Twise ive travelled to desert sand and twise its said ive got the burning ember and twise its had a error or some reason and reloaded game and said i havent got the burnining amber. If i do this for a tried time and does the same i wont be very happy lmaoo. So any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAlison089415 View Post
    Twise ive travelled to desert sand and twise its said ive got the burning ember and twise its had a error or some reason and reloaded game and said i havent got the burnining amber. If i do this for a tried time and does the same i wont be very happy lmaoo. So any suggestions
    Before you collect from your keep, visit a few neighbors and maybe send a gift to one. That usually gets you synced with S8 servers (where your game is saved). Then go back to collect. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I can't get any encyclopedias from the library. It only drops muted parchments which, I think, are from the musical quest, which I haven't participated in in a long while, and, is actually over. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I can't get any encyclopedias from the library. It only drops muted parchments which, I think, are from the musical quest, which I haven't participated in in a long while, and, is actually over. How can I fix this? Thanks.
    They don't drop every time, it takes a while to get them. I'd suggest you have a few libraries to collect from to increase your chance for drops. Random drops always take longer to get... good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey all just wondering how often does the ember drop? I'm lvl 50 and only had it once!! I sent out every other night to try and get it but never have I gotten it again. I have a stack off eggs but no ember any ideas??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Hey all just wondering how often does the ember drop? I'm lvl 50 and only had it once!! I sent out every other night to try and get it but never have I gotten it again. I have a stack off eggs but no ember any ideas??
    Embers are one of the rarest drops for me. Have been playing for a loooong time and got a shock when I got one a few weeks ago, for only the third time. My dragons eggs are withered away . I know some of my neighbours have only ever got one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Embers are one of the rarest drops for me. Have been playing for a loooong time and got a shock when I got one a few weeks ago, for only the third time. My dragons eggs are withered away . I know some of my neighbours have only ever got one.
    I have 8 dragon eggs in storage and haven't got Ember in 18 months. I kinda gave up trying to get Ember in favour of the Love Quest. I get wings & horns more often. i get enough to craft an Alicorn every 2 months or so. Pretty good for TEAMLAVA game

Rhino Keeper
    only the dessert sands adventure drops ember?

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    only the dessert sands adventure drops ember?
    yes! Just that one...