Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    What is the speed up trick? It doesn't seem any faster if I open the game from multi task or not (on ipad).
    I just learned this recently myself. Tap on everything you want to collect from, then click the Home button, then open the game back up. It will pause for a moment, then collect from everything at once. Fangbeasts and other creatures that would have popped up while collecting will still pop up, though.

Does shave a few seconds off the playtime.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I just learned this recently myself. Tap on everything you want to collect from, then click the Home button, then open the game back up. It will pause for a moment, then collect from everything at once. Fangbeasts and other creatures that would have popped up while collecting will still pop up, though.

That's awesome!! Off to try it out- thanks for sharing it!

Farm Supplier

Yay- it works! That's going to make collecting/harvesting cops so much nicer in the mornings. Great tip!

A precaution- I've been doing what you all are talking about for some time with no trouble but it messes up some games. I'd suggested the same thing but other players have had some bad experiences with it. So yeah, that works but not for everyone.

Okay, I managed to get to the next round. After getting the diamond,fleece and amber, you will need to make a diamond glass in magic forge (a diamond +50 jewels +30 coals) which will take 2 days, and a fiery potion in potion shop (an amber +10 lumin essence) which will take 2 days as well. Luckily I have all of them ready, so will see the result in 2 days...

Fashion Designer

Or you can just pull down the notification bar and up again. Works but same way. But beware of sync issues. I have lost items before but the time saved is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Okay, I managed to get to the next round. After getting the diamond,fleece and amber, you will need to make a diamond glass in magic forge (a diamond +50 jewels +30 coals) which will take 2 days, and a fiery potion in potion shop (an amber +10 lumin essence) which will take 2 days as well. Luckily I have all of them ready, so will see the result in 2 days...
    This REALLY doesn't seem worth it. I think it's just time to spend the 350 gems...
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't even gotten an egg yet. The pop up about figuring out how to get it to hatch is kind of ridiculous when you aren't getting an egg.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Whoa! 10 lumin essence requires 50 earth wisps, each earth wisp needs 5 coals, that's 250 coal right there, plus another 30... I'm struggling with daily play just to make one or two wisps if I'm lucky... Where is that darned coal mine???

Seriously, how do you people get so much coal without banging rocks all day long and nothing else?

Rhino Keeper
    Can the Diamond, Amber, or Golden Fleece be collected before you get the quest needing them? I just sent my knights on the desert quest, not realizing my next quest (I'm on the asking friends for books part of the quest line) for the dragon would require them to go on that quest, so I did it too soon... And should I start collecting from sheeps in hopes to get the fleece?