Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    And still no reply to my question on my dragon. I sent an email and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Unless he breathes fire on Sir Pigsalot-who-only-drops-water, then I'll be happy to have some BBQ.

That's what we need more of in this game, roasted meat!
    O.k. I am jonsing some pulled pork......nom, nom nom......

New Resident
    I thought this sounded like fun to because it was something new and I thought I got lucky when I got the egg but now I am stuck again. I have 2 level 5 libraries and have been collecting 2-3 times a day and only have 6 encyclopedias 2-3 weeks. I got the those 6 in the first week now nothing for the rest of the time. This is turning out to be just like the non-existent alicorn wing and horn. Adventuring daily for months and nothing. I am tired of pumpkin patches, statues, anvils and benches!!

New Resident
    Totally agree. Can't even get the encyclopedias with 2 level 5 libraries!!

Quote Originally Posted by patsy690 View Post
    I thought this sounded like fun to because it was something new and I thought I got lucky when I got the egg but now I am stuck again. I have 2 level 5 libraries and have been collecting 2-3 times a day and only have 6 encyclopedias 2-3 weeks. I got the those 6 in the first week now nothing for the rest of the time. This is turning out to be just like the non-existent alicorn wing and horn. Adventuring daily for months and nothing. I am tired of pumpkin patches, statues, anvils and benches!!
    Amen! Pumpkin patches and benches love me too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Amen! Pumpkin patches and benches love me too.
    Who has the most of these? I think I only have 6 or 7 benches and 3 pumpkin patches. I challenge anyone out there to beat that! (Which someone will do, very shortly, I hope.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Who has the most of these? I think I only have 6 or 7 benches and 3 pumpkin patches. I challenge anyone out there to beat that! (Which someone will do, very shortly, I hope.)
    I have 7 benches and 4 pumpkin hutches。

New Resident
    What's the chance that your exploring quest is successful in acquiring the diamond? I have been sending my knights like 15 times and still nothing... am I just unlucky or is the chance really this low?

New Resident
    I'm still waiting for the large diamond from deep mine drop along with burning ember from desert sands quest, this randomising is ridiculous it makes you want to stop playing the game

Executive Chef
    Well it took me six weeks to even get a dragon egg, but only three days to collect the burning ember (first try), golden fleece (second day), and large diamond (third day). Hooray! I wasn't expecting to get the diamond so soon and just set up my potion shops to cook architect's paste, so I won't be able to craft the fiery potion for a few more hours, but oh well. The dragon shall be mine!