Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seascape9 View Post
    Does anyone know what the new expansion reward is? It is located to the right of the gate with the steps and is gold in color and has a girl playing a trumpet?!? Any ideas?

Where do you see this?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Where do you see this?!

Ahh, i see now. That monument has always been there. I hope we have a use for It one day soon. I love How intricate it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the new expansion reward is? It is located to the right of the gate with the steps and is gold in color and has a girl playing a trumpet?!? Any ideas?
    That would be the Royal Crown.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    That would be the Royal Crown.
    I hope we get to go there soon!

Fashion Designer
    Latelly I have been receiving way too many dragon eggs (4 and counting) from the rooster... Yet I have only received one burning ember in like 20 trips I had to brought some essences to feel good about it and give my forges some work.

It's just as random as winning the lottery I guess

Need burning ember

Unfortunately I waited 7 days to get my ember. I got the diamond first then the Golden Fleece, then finally the ember! Don't give up!
    I have the fleece and diamond but no ember! I've been going on desert adventures nearly every day for two week but still no ember. Getting really bored now with making sweet feasts, they take so long to do and use such a lot of resources. Everyone else seems to be getting the ember after just a week of trying. Fed up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susiepetcat View Post
    I have the fleece and diamond but no ember! I've been going on desert adventures nearly every day for two week but still no ember. Getting really bored now with making sweet feasts, they take so long to do and use such a lot of resources. Everyone else seems to be getting the ember after just a week of trying. Fed up!
    I'm in the same boat as you, still no ember for me. My silver ore is running really low and no amount of mine, deep mine rock smashing is increasing it very quickly and I only have enough armour to send on one more adventure.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I've only received bestiaries from Lvl 4 Libraries and above.
    I have received a bestiary from my level three library, but i do also have a level 5 library

Executive Chef
    Interesting that most of you seem to have received the diamond and fleece, but no ember. I have the fleece and the ember, but no diamond. I feel like a woman waiting for that elusive engagement ring - I know that sparkler's going to come sometime, and I have the dress all picked out, but I just have to wait for it to happen in someone else's time!!

Mind you, I haven't even got the right circumstances to start this chain.