Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Hello! When my Dragon reached maturity it dropped scales every day for 5 days, but for the last 4 days it's either dropped just coins and once it dropped a jewel. I thought the scales would drop each time I collected from it? Are scales considered a rare drop and was I lucky to get scales on the first five days? I'm trying to complete the goal to get to Greseldas castle which needs scales. Thanks.
    I wouldn't call dragon scales a rare drop, but five times in a row is pretty unusual. Dragons drop a lot of different things including scales, coal, armor, swords, earth wisps, energy, and gems. Gems are the very rare drop.

I think there's an even chance to get scales, coal, and jewels, all of which have a higher drop rate than energy and gems. The chance of getting the other things is somewhere in between.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-20-14 at 01:16 PM.

Does everyone use gems to get a dragon?

I am getting so frustrated with this game, I never got the royal proclamation about how to hatch it wth??? I'm never getting the burning ember or the diamond !!! It's too frustrating!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieRose6 View Post
    I am getting so frustrated with this game, I never got the royal proclamation about how to hatch it wth??? I'm never getting the burning ember or the diamond !!! It's too frustrating!
    Responded to you on another thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post854237
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I did all that stuff and I've been waiting and waiting for like 3 weeks for burning ember never appear,ready to quit

New Resident

Angry burning ember!

I have been stuck to hatch the dragon egg since ages!!
    I need the burning ember and have adventured to the desert sands numerous times but no burning ember as yet!!

Wonder if there is another way...or does it all depend on luck??

Nightclub Owner
    Unfortunately the only options to get the burning ember are to buy it with gems or get it from the burning sands adventure. I really hope that both of you have better luck soon.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    All I need is the diamond to move on and I've been waiting for about a month. I have 2 deep mines and make sure I'm not maxed on anything before I collect from them. So frustrating since I need the dragon scales to finish another goal.

Executive Chef
    So I finally got my dragon and now have collected from it three times but it only dropped dragon scales once, the other two times it gave me coal. Is this usual?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    So I finally got my dragon and now have collected from it three times but it only dropped dragon scales once, the other two times it gave me coal. Is this usual?
    You will not get the scales everytime you collect.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request