Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    after you collect all the scrolls, the next thing you must gather is a diamond from a deep mine (rare drop) a burning ember from the sands adventure (rare drop?) and Golden Fleece from sheep (yes, rare drop too). I hope this is the last before I eventually toss the egg into the magic forge
    TL way of extending game play. Make everything rare drop. Lol. Still no egg in sight.

New Resident
    I've been reading the comments on this topic and I am lucky to have gotten my dragon egg early. I think it's really important to highlight some of the things that has been mentioned by others so far. Firstly, the only way to get the dragon egg is from the Forgotten Roost so don't buy it from the market because that would be a complete waste of time and gems.

Secondly, I've upgraded my library to level 5 but even days of playing and waiting didn't seem to earn me any library books so I decided to skip that bit. After that there are a few other goals that requires certain items like cabbages, long swords, building nets, etc etc so do stock up while you can if you want to breeze through.

I'm currently on "Incubation Plans" where you have to collect 50 library records from friends. Sorry couldn't upload pictures, was so happy I was coming along with the dragon egg that I forgot to capture pics =P
    Please do share if you've advanced further than my progress and feel free to add me if you would like to see how far I've come on this quest. My storm Id is ahilah. Good luck guys and don't give up, it's quite a challenge and I've only got 3 out of 10 badges on my "Trials and Tribute" quest so still a long way to go!

Confirm the required materials:
    after collect 10 bestiaries in library. You will give Sabina: 30 wools, 30 water, and 30 milks.
    Then you give thurston: a wisperweight net(made in magic forge 8 hours:10 mithrils,50 wools,5 enchanted essences) ,and 20 hides. But the wisperweight net can be skipped with 50 gems.
    So skip it if it's too much for you.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7825 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	8244This is the second step... Most will have the supplies, and speed through it like I almost did.

How ridiculous, I spent 30 mithrils within a week, 20 for deep mines and 10 for the dragon quest,luckily I have had 40 something of them long prepared in the last few months out of boredom. but 30 means two magic forges in full power run in no stop for a solid month, let alone thousands of needed silvers. I can't speak for everyone,but it seems impossible for those who is new and doesn't have the stash.

Rhino Keeper
    This type of plan is making me lose interest in the game. I've really enjoyed it for the most part, but the rarity of some random drops makes me not care any more. Golden apples are another irritant as is getting plenty of some item, like the tails, until you start using them, then you rarely get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepiez100 View Post
    Got dragon scales also, what are they used for??
    No use for them yet...

Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    Whe do you get it? The Forgotten Roost? The Knight's Hall? Where??? I want it!
    You need to complete T&T to unlock Knight's Hall and to get to Forgotten Roost, expand to the Northwest. Keep calm, evangelina812!

Dragon could be a bit...well...more attractive!

Executive Chef
    It seems to me that TL are concentrating too hard on the top 5% or so of players that would be on level 30, have cleared all land, and be well and truly powering through the Trials. Most players do not belong to this forum. Most players do not have the means to gather the hundreds of silver it will need to make 10 mithral, even if they eventually get an egg. Most players do not have money to spend on gems to keep up with cooking and collecting to maintain adventures, as well as building and upgrading to have Level 5 libraries to collect rare books. To make so many of these new items "rare" and "random" just makes a joke out of all the hard work that goes ino getting this far.

i fully support that there is SOME fun random item in the game, like the alicorn horn that I have been chasing for months, but I think TL have gone too far. Now there is too much luck and randomness involved, with no certainty that regular playing and strategy will have gains.

I vowed I would continue with the game because of that elusive alicorn horn. Now even that doesn't seem special because its one of so many random things going on. Who is playing games here, TL? Us or you?

Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast