Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Ive pretty well written the dragon off as a bad joke. If it comes, it comes, if not, oh well! Cheers
    Oh it's a pain isn't it. I wouldn't have minded waiting so long for the dragon if it didn't completely block progress on another quest. But it will come, it will. (But then you've got a further wait for the scales )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Oh it's a pain isn't it. I wouldn't have minded waiting so long for the dragon if it didn't completely block progress on another quest. But it will come, it will. (But then you've got a further wait for the scales )
    Totally agree. However, I must admit, I gemed/skipped the dragon scales in that quest, as i had already waited almost 3 weeks for the dragon bits, with absolutely nothing. Now almost 2 months later and still nothing. Am now prepared to wait, unless another quest comes along and requires dragon scales. If that happens and still no dragon for me, I will be thoroughly peed off. I do understand the concept of random, however, how far do you take random. As I said in my previous post, DS in now off the table for the new timed quest.

Host(ess)
    I am on the How Clean Is Your Library quest. I have been collecting from 2 level 4 library's and only have 1 encyclopedia to show for it! I mean seriously!! At the very least the books should drop every other time.

Quote Originally Posted by clkbc View Post
    I am on the How Clean Is Your Library quest. I have been collecting from 2 level 4 library's and only have 1 encyclopedia to show for it! I mean seriously!! At the very least the books should drop every other time.
    it took me like 2-3 weeks (cant realy remember)

i had 3 library: 1 of them 5 level one i think 4 and the 3rd one i think was level 3

anyway it took me along time and i was always collect from all the Libraries on time

sometimes you wont get any more then a day or day and a half

in the end i collect 9 books out of 10 and the last one i used 5 gems to finish that

i didn't mind spending the 5 gems because it was a lot cheaper in the end

I have been trying to get the Large diamond for the "raw materials" quest for about 6 month. I play severel times a day. I have one opdated and one ordinary deep mine. What do i need to do? Feel like give up.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realize how incredibly long it would take to hatch the dragon egg. I got it the second day after I got the roost and have been trying to collect all the endless quest items. I'm to the point of collecting the diamond, burning ember and fleece now. But it looks like it could take another eternity to get those items as well. I was going to skip through them on the goal but I'm glad I didn't as the next step is actually USING them. I was so excited, thinking I was finally at the end. Holy moly... What IS the final step before hatching it??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    Holy moly... What IS the final step before hatching it??
    See the second post in this thread for all the steps to hatch the egg.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    See the second post in this thread for all the steps to hatch the egg.
    Thank you!

Can anyone confirm whether you can skip the part of the goal where you have to find the diamond, ember and fleece? I got the fleece today and I want to skip the rest but not if I can't complete the last step.

New Resident
    I have the dragon egg says it's in my inventory...now how do I get it out...and my Alicorn is locked by a goal but I have the horn...did I miss something? This is getting annoying

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1lady View Post
    I have the dragon egg says it's in my inventory...now how do I get it out...and my Alicorn is locked by a goal but I have the horn...did I miss something? This is getting annoying
    You will need to incubate that egg in the magic forge. You will need an ember (you get these as random drops from adventures)
    For the Alcorn, you will need a horn and wing. (drops from adventures).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request