Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

I have done the first three steps. But can't do anymore. I have the egg and its sitting in my inventory. I am at a point I need dragon scales but can't figure out how to hatch the egg. Help please!

I think to hatch the egg you need to incubate it in the forge. Look there for that option.

I can't figure out how to hatch the dragon and I need dragon scales for a potion

Nope I read that u fling it into that big nest somehow

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by oaktreemanor View Post
    I have done the first three steps. But can't do anymore. I have the egg and its sitting in my inventory. I am at a point I need dragon scales but can't figure out how to hatch the egg. Help please!
    What quests do you have in your book?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Check the first page of this thread. It lists all the steps. To fling the egg according to that you need to craft the whispering net in the forge.

Trial and tribute- trail of artisan
    Night glimmer sword
    Where are the turkeys
    Raw materials-need the diamond and burning ember
    Mystic alicorn need the wing

Executive Chef
    so...the first page of this thread says if you have 4 shards (knowledge correct?) that you can craft mithril at the forge...well guess what I have 4 (i checked my inventory to be sure) and I cannot craft that in the forge....Help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    so...the first page of this thread says if you have 4 shards (knowledge correct?) that you can craft mithril at the forge...well guess what I have 4 (i checked my inventory to be sure) and I cannot craft that in the forge....Help!
    Did you also complete the task for the 4th shard? I think it is 50 jewels and 50 silver. So you should have the shard as well as the scroll type thing in your inventory.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by oaktreemanor View Post
    Trial and tribute- trail of artisan
    Night glimmer sword
    Where are the turkeys
    Raw materials-need the diamond and burning ember
    Mystic alicorn need the wing
    Unfortunately you're going to have to wait until you get the ember and diamond before advancing with the dragon hatching
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.