Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Makes me want to give up. No way to even start a quest line? That's crazy.
    I know, right?!

Executive Chef
    I got all excited when I saw there was an ios update for CS - thought maybe TL had listened and made a change to kick start this quest............................... NOPE

Just got my egg from speeding up the roost. Seems a lot of people have got it this way.... Hope that wasn't TL intention to make people use gems
    Last edited by maguar; 07-10-13 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    Just got my egg from speeding up the roost. Seems a lot of people have got it this way.... Hope that wasn't TL intention to make people use gems
    I don't think speeding up makes a difference. I spent 200 gems speeding up several times and still no dragon egg.

Executive Chef
    Got my egg a week ago but only have four books! Oh well, I think it is really designed to be a long term quest so I am in no hurry to hatch the egg, especially when the dragon doesn't do anything fantastic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I don't think speeding up makes a difference. I spent 200 gems speeding up several times and still no dragon egg.
    Thanks for posting! I was getting frustrated by my luck with the Roost and was about to spend a few gems. If it doesn't matter, then I'll just keep waiting...save the gems for a gem-only building or something!

Executive Chef
    Same for me, I spent gems twice to speed up the Roost and ended up getting my egg a week later on a regular collection

Fashion Designer
    I doubt you need to speed it up at all, seems like a big waste of gems (Not like I have ANYTHING better to use my gems, but hey, they might launch new gem exclusive buildings later), I got my dragon egg like 4 days ago, and I finished the 10 library books (I got like 6 library's, so that helped), now Im stuck because they practically wanted 80 wool and I got no sheep, my wool income comes from stables (or the other one, forgot), Im missing like 20 so it might be a while before advancing to next step

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Too bad, once you finish the dragon quest, you will have a new recipe, from where you can buy a dragon egg with 100 gems.. But you still need an amber (80 gems), and 10 lumin essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    No diamond yet, any 1 got diamond ? If so Where from
    They come as a drop from the deep mines.

(=^ェ^=)