Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_K View Post
    I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but I just scanned through up to page 34 and couldn't find an answer.
    Suppose we got a second dragon egg, do we have to get a second golden fleece, the diamond, etc?
    Thanks.
    No, but you do need another burning ember and I believe 10 Lumin Essence at the Magic Force to hatch the egg.

Executive Chef
    wow almost 2 months and i still dont have a dragon yet :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    No, but you do need another burning ember and I believe 10 Lumin Essence at the Magic Force to hatch the egg.
    Oh ok. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    I got the burning ember today. I had the other requirements on July 17th. Forging the diamond glass and brewing the fiery potion now.

Finally got the diamond glass! I now have a baby dragon!

And for the first time since I started playing this game I have no quests. Wow! Guess ill concentrate on leveling up my buildings until the next update...

Executive Chef
    Not a regular poster but need some sympathy - last week I finally got the large diamond and began the next quest and stages. Everything was fine when I closed the game. The next time I opened it, progress had reverted and I was back to the Raw Materials quest - no large diamond, no option to craft diamond glass, etc. I sent an email about it and was just advised that it was a "synch error" and there is nothing they can do to restore my lost items.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    wow almost 2 months and i still dont have a dragon yet :/
    Sending my knights on daily adventures and awaiting the burning ember, not to mention the long awaited Alicorn. Hmmmppphhh!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Not a regular poster but need some sympathy - last week I finally got the large diamond and began the next quest and stages. Everything was fine when I closed the game. The next time I opened it, progress had reverted and I was back to the Raw Materials quest - no large diamond, no option to craft diamond glass, etc. I sent an email about it and was just advised that it was a "synch error" and there is nothing they can do to restore my lost items.
    I'm so sorry! That's terrible!

Rhino Keeper
    hey, wassup, me too. 22 desert adventures and no burning ember. I though I was in great shape - had 5 desert adventures stockpiled, just ready to send out to get that ember. boy was I wrong. LOL now I'm waiting to see who ends up sending out the most knights for that elusive ember. got bored for a while and quit sending them out but the lure of the ember overwhelmed me.

what are you waiting for?

Executive Chef
    Got a second dragon egg today after growing up my first about two days ago. In no hurry to hatch it so I'm sticking with rotating through my adventures rather than questing for another burning ember over and over.