Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 941 to 948 of 948

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

  1. #941
    I know this is real late but what's the Roost?

  2. #942
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,415
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia4289 View Post
    I know this is real late but what's the Roost?
    It's the big 3x3 grey and brown building that's stuck on your board. It's where dragon eggs and manticore eggs drop from. Here's a pic of mine. You can rotate them so mine may look a little bit different from yours.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C58120D-B07A-4BB8-916A-4063BAC02030.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	52793

  3. #943
    Thank you very much

  4. #944
    Why can’t I use my Golden Fleece?? I made it past the 8th goal so I have the Golden Fleece. I have everything for step nine except when I click on use Golden Fleece nothing happens.

  5. #945
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,415
    Quote Originally Posted by MJisHappy View Post
    Why can’t I use my Golden Fleece?? I made it past the 8th goal so I have the Golden Fleece. I have everything for step nine except when I click on use Golden Fleece nothing happens.
    Not sure.... maybe double check you can see the fleece in storage (probably under materials) and if you do and force closing doesn't help then you'll need to reach out to Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

  6. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Not sure.... maybe double check you can see the fleece in storage (probably under materials) and if you do and force closing doesn't help then you'll need to reach out to Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Thanks I will do that!

  7. #947
    Weird it’s not in my inventory but I know I found it because that’s one of the conditions of goal 8! And I remember the message popping up.
    So weird!

  8. #948
    Well I still haven’t heard a response from support. Just tried again

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •