Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

New Resident
    Just got my Golden Fleece today & surprisingly it came from my stable. 1 down, 2 to go. Thanks for the feed backs on the next quest. Going to start stocking up. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel114 View Post
    The drop rate you're getting is similar to mine. I usually get 1 book, 2-if I'm lucky per day. I have 3 level 5 libraries. I was really happy when an Encylopedia dropped with a spell book at the same time! But that only happened once for me.
    May be TL put us in the same group of dropping

It also happened once for me, I got an Encyclopedia with a spell book from one library at the same time on the first day. After that 4, I got 2 volumes of Encyclopedia after collected twice from all of my libraries yesterday. Then I got 2 volumes of Encyclopedia at once from one library again just now, I'm happier when it dropped 2 volumes of Encyclopedia at once! I have 8 now, 2 to go... \('o')/

Rhino Keeper
    Still no egg for me, and the pop-up that appeared every morning announcing that one has been spotted has quit popping up. Are other people still getting the message, or was it deleted because it was like rubbing salt in a wound for those of us that are still waiting?

Banned
    No books yet. Boo!

Hopefully we will see a new character pretty soon, I'm thinking around the end of this month. It's been a while since Sabina was released, so I'm hopeful.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    Still no egg for me, and the pop-up that appeared every morning announcing that one has been spotted has quit popping up. Are other people still getting the message, or was it deleted because it was like rubbing salt in a wound for those of us that are still waiting?
    The pop-up hasn't appeared in a while, & I've collected from the roost daily...and still no egg!!! I wish TL would stop giving out such random drops. I'm still waiting for an alicorn horn!!!!!

If my egg is taking two days to hatch( it's in the forgesince yesterday...) will it be the dragon?

Executive Chef
    No, it is the Manticore

Thumbs down

I just want to expand more!!! I need more room.Also I can't stand the random drop either!

No book here either!! Not a one :/??