Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

I got the egg right away. Collected the golden fleece and burning ember within a week. But no sign of a diamond in six weeks.

Although I had three sacred horns for the longest time and finally got a wing! The very next day, another wing! So now have two alicorns...I'm shocked. So it might be another month or two before I finally get that diamond but I suppose it will show up eventually.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by epipy View Post
    And still no reply to my question on my dragon. I sent an email and nothing.
    Ok so I to an email. Of no help just read forum. Doesn't matter that my dragon takes 5 hours between feeds and is still tiny after all this time.
    TL. I am not happy. Seriously you should listen to us and help out.

Fashion Designer
    Ok so I to an email. Of no help just read forum. Doesn't matter that my dragon takes 5 hours between feeds and is still tiny after all this time.
    TL. I am not happy. Seriously you should listen to us and help out.
    Mind taking a screenshot of the dreadful "5 hours" wait time?, since you so conflicted by it you might as well provide proof

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Mind taking a screenshot of the dreadful "5 hours" wait time?, since you so conflicted by it you might as well provide proof
    I am trying o download the image but it will not let me. Any other ideas. Don't know how to take a screenshot :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Mind taking a screenshot of the dreadful "5 hours" wait time?, since you so conflicted by it you might as well provide pClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	9812roof
    I think I got it to work

Executive Chef
    I think I got it to work
    Epipy, that's not a dragon, that's a manticore. And I think it's grown up. It should be dropping wiskers, fur, and occasionally mysterious venom.

Fashion Designer
    Well I guess me being kind of a jack worked just fine this time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Epipy, that's not a dragon, that's a manticore. And I think it's grown up. It should be dropping wiskers, fur, and occasionally mysterious venom.
    Well it come out of an egg. Now I am really confused. Here I thought I had a dragon. Lol.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Well it come out of an egg. Now I am really confused. Here I thought I had a dragon. Lol.
    Thank you
    Manticores also come from eggs that drop from the Roost.

Manticore eggs are purple and swirly. Dragon eggs are orange and bumpy.

Manticore eggs just get stuck in the forge to hatch. The first dragon egg you get will send you on a goal chain to hatch it. Subsequent dragon eggs require you to gather certain ingredients to hatch them, but you do not have to repeat the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but I just scanned through up to page 34 and couldn't find an answer.
    Suppose we got a second dragon egg, do we have to get a second golden fleece, the diamond, etc?
    Thanks.