Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Weeks later, I am still waiting on the diamond. I'm at level 30 and yes it is getting tiresome.

Meanwhile I AM SPENDING money on other games that give a better return for the money....or at least hope of it....

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I have been tending my dragon for nearly a month and it is still small. When will it be a fully grown dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by epipy View Post
    Ok I have been tending my dragon for nearly a month and it is still small. When will it be a fully grown dragon.
    It should be fully grown by now. If you've been feeding it for a month, even once a day would have seen it grow fully. Mine was about 20 feeds I think, so was just over a day of feeding it hourly.

Rhino Keeper
    Well it isn't fully grown. Must be a sick dragon :-(

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by epipy View Post
    It did take a lot of feeding. Did you ever put him in storage?
    I think if you store a baby, when you take it out you have to start all over feeding it from the beginning.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi no I didn't put him in storage. And it doesn't feed hourly like TL says it should. I think my game has a glitch. There are many issue in it.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay for frontloading. 43 Armor, 25 Swords and 4 Lumin Essence (been using these for quests). And sadly, I only have 8 Bestiaries.

Rhino Keeper
    I love my dragon! First gift he gives me is a long sword - ok, I've got loads of those but they're always useful - and this morning he's given me 2 gems! Never had that from Sir Pig!

Rhino Keeper
    Woke up yesterday morning on Step 1. Went to bed on Step 7. I'm not sure how many 'requests' you can have fulfilled per day, so I'm thinking this may require 1 additional day, if I didn't max out in the couple hours I had on day 1. Still, only 6 more to reach 50 so if it doesn't happen today, tomorrow for sure! And then I can start my long road of burning embers! Diamonds and Fleece (given I have no sheep, I'm praying for a Stable drop).

Rhino Keeper
    I've got this morning Dragon Scales from the Dragons, can you tell me where we need those for?