Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update - July 2 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    The Japanese theme is over already? I was hoping we'd get a harajuku theme... oh well.
    I like fountains, but that isn't something that I would want in a boutique. And if it is a Vegas theme I'm hoping for some luxurious evening wear (satin gloves to match? I've always wanted gloves in this game)
    I guess the Japanese theme was more on the traditional vibes of Japan. Kimonos and such, I was disappointed that we didn't get Geisha make-up and traditional Japanese hairstyles. But anyway, I'd love to have satin gloves with our catalogs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I guess the Japanese theme was more on the traditional vibes of Japan. Kimonos and such, I was disappointed that we didn't get Geisha make-up and traditional Japanese hairstyles. But anyway, I'd love to have satin gloves with our catalogs.
    Same here. I was hoping for some buns or other hairstyles with their own headpieces and makeup so I don't feel like I wasted 36 gems for my counter :\
    I really liked the theme though. It's one of my favorites so far (the others being the Paris and modern theme)

Executive Chef
    Japanese theme wasn't my favourite, but wasn't the worst either.

Rhino Keeper
    I was kind of hoping for more Independence Day stuff. I completed the goals and got the display and wallpaper, but with no racks and counters it looks pretty sparse. The 4th content started with a bang and ended with a fizzle!

Rhino Keeper
    Not crazy about the design of this fountain, but at least it has a bit of a sandcastle look to it -- which I'm hoping means we'll finally be getting beachwear and/or hot summer fashion catalogs.

Host(ess)
    its nice.
    I want a summer update. with super cool bikinis and more summer items

Fashion Designer
    i am hoping for that too, but most of all i am hoping for a nice bikini or summer clothes display fountains are not my thing lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    I was kind of hoping for more Independence Day stuff. I completed the goals and got the display and wallpaper, but with no racks and counters it looks pretty sparse. The 4th content started with a bang and ended with a fizzle!
    LOL.

I was hoping for a fireworks display as suggested on the forum. Wouldn't a fireworks dress and fireworks wallpaper also be amazing?! The game definitely could also use patriotic tables and racks (or TL could bring back the ones from the Olympics).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    Same here. I was hoping for some buns or other hairstyles with their own headpieces and makeup so I don't feel like I wasted 36 gems for my counter :\
    I really liked the theme though. It's one of my favorites so far (the others being the Paris and modern theme)
    I agree about the hair styles. It seems so silly to have Victorian and Geisha updates without corresponding hair styles. The clothes are literal interpretations, so why not the hair? Pretty please TL?

Executive Chef
    I just saw that TL announced Restaurant Story Summer Edition, I hope there will be a summer edition for Fashion too.I know we just had the 4th July edition, but that was only for Americans... But summer is a different thing and even if somewhere it's not summer now, it will be in some months later. I hope for a lot of summer stuff in the next updates!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast