-Interlocked Stone wallpaper 3 gems
    -Pink Hexagon tile 1 gem

New Catalog - Ravishing Raspberry 7 hrs

-Raspberry Dress 42,000 coins
    -Raspberry Boots 29,000 coins
    -Raspberry Purse 21 gems
    -Flower Pendant 19,000 coins

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I didn't have time to post last week, but I just wanted to say how wonderful of an update this was, with the Raspberry Mannequin being my absolute favorite item in a long time. She's so perfect and stylish and the raspberry color is very "in" right now. Really hit the mark with this item, her bag is also very fashionable and her hair is fantastic! I want that hair for my avatar please, love the color, the shape, the beachy waves and even the little flower in her hair. I got soo excited when I openned the game last week to see it and for a decent amount of coins too. I appreciate getting this dress for my avatar to wear for coins too, such a great piece of clothing. To add to that, we also got the beautiful glass watch display, I really wanted some jewelry type display because I have a lot of them on counters, so this is perfect, I put a few of these in my jewely area. Thank you TL

I posted my favorite mannequins of all times that I have in my shop, with the beautiful raspberry mannequin <3

New Teaser. Looks Awesome, better be a goal.

Let's make sure we match with the fashion trends. Double up this summer with the Double Glass and Thin Double Glass counters in Fashion Story!
    Check out these other favorites:
    • Ravishing Raspberry Catalog Outfit
    • Metal Art Wall Decoration
    • Purse Display Wall Decoration
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-10-13 at 11:09 AM. Reason: added blog info

Oh I just posted on the other thread I love this.. I would love love this to be a goal item Please TL..LOL we should be so lucky... I spent to many GEMS on last weeks update..I might have to live under a bridge if they keep up this AWESOME updates..Been waiting so long for a new fountain. It will fit right in with Geisha items perfect I think..Love it.. love! love! love!

Fashion Designer
    I am not so in love with this, i don't hate it but i was hoping for some bikini or summer dress display. But we will see next week

Banned
    Doubt something this amazing will be a goal. They know we will splurge on gems if it isn't.

Will be at least 24 gems i think its THE LTO for next week

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really like it. Looks too much like an iced cake. Lol
    I have longed for a new water display, but I'll not spend gems on this one.
    Would have been better if it had been grey stone instead of nude or apricot or what you call the colour.

Hard to figure out what the theme might be, though.

Hope we'll have some summer designs and catalogues soon.

Executive Chef
    I love it!

Fashion Designer
    I think that color would be tera cotta. I am not sure, it is cool,but depends on if it is gems, coins, how large, and what else comes with it. Something in me thinks we are going to be getting Grecian Goddess stuff, but I could be waaaaay off. I will reserve judgement until the release.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I think that color would be tera cotta. I am not sure, it is cool,but depends on if it is gems, coins, how large, and what else comes with it. Something in me thinks we are going to be getting Grecian Goddess stuff, but I could be waaaaay off. I will reserve judgement until the release.
    Oh I'd love Grecian Godess stuff!!! We had American and Japanese stuff, I'd love to have items and a catalogue inspired from my country too
    I know there were some stuff last year but I wasn't playing then and they've been removed.
    But to be honest I don't believe this is Grecian stuff, if it was the colors would be white, blue and gold I believe.
    Waiting too see!

Executive Chef
    I have but the slightest clue to what kinda theme this week might be. But the fountain looks nice.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast