Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update July 3 2013 & Pirate Goals (Goals Are Expired)

Executive Chef
    Hey Guys. Let's not get to excited. Call me pessimistic but this update could go horribly compared to what we think the update brings. Even though the items look good, you just never know.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah new appliances are great if we don't have to old ones away I wish they would upgrade the amount of appliances we are allowed out I have so. Many of them in storage now would love put out as many as we want and not have a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Hey Guys. Let's not get to excited. Call me pessimistic but this update could go horribly compared to what we think the update brings. Even though the items look good, you just never know.
    LOL! I get what you mean. It just reminded me of the Kraken they released in farm story. I'm glad I'm not playing that game.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    LOL! I get what you mean. It just reminded me of the Kraken they released in farm story. I'm glad I'm not playing that game.
    Lol, wouldn't put a kraken on a farm, but it would definitely go nicely in my bakery!

Quote Originally Posted by knittingneedles View Post
    Lol, wouldn't put a kraken on a farm, but it would definitely go nicely in my bakery!
    I hope they won't do it. It will scare the hell out of my customers. And also, that kraken is a really expensive kraken which cost 62 gems. *facepalm*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Yeah new appliances are great if we don't have to old ones away I wish they would upgrade the amount of appliances we are allowed out I have so. Many of them in storage now would love put out as many as we want and not have a limit.
    Or they could at least low the price for extras. At least by half for a couple days, as a nice consolation prize.

Banned
    Once upon a time, if I ever imagined things would get so expensive I'd have gotten way more appliances than I did.

I'm elated the pirate fiasco is just about over on farm. Ill keep mum on what will be in store for us here. I'm happy with any recipes we ever get. Ridiculous decor I simply ignore. Because what I don't like, many others love and I'm happy they do.

Just don't give us one counter, an 8 gem table and call it a day,

Fashion Designer

Aaarrrgh!! Pirates have landed nearby and are coming to visit your Bakery! They’d love to see some pirate themed items in your store. The Tortoise Shell Table and Ship Barrel Chair are sure to be a winning combination in*Bakery Story!Make sure to include these items as well:Pirate Ship WallPirate OvenSunken Treasure CounterPirate Ship Bow

-added to post 1-
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-02-13 at 03:47 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow...looks like a new appliance.

Fashion Designer
    I will be hard pressed to even want to build that dead oven X__X If this teaser is any indication, there's going to be a pirate box next week -_-#

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast