Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update July 3 2013 & Pirate Goals (Goals Are Expired)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    We already have a Mermaid Statue. It cost 12,000 coins and you need some parts to build it. Though I don't mind the new pirates theme. Looking forward to see more teasers.

Lol. You cant possibly think that a person posting on the forums doesnt know what items are in BS. Plus, are you seriously telling me that you like that mermaid? I was thinking something more elegant and less cartoony.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    Have the other goals expired....or will they before expire prior to this update? Fingers crossed for new goals and not just an update.......
    They haven't expired yet, but they came out on the 5th with about a month on the timer, so they're close. They have a habit of disappearing before the timer says they're supposed to... anywhere from a couple hours to a whole day... so anyone who isn't done yet should keep that in mind.

Don't know if there will be more goals or not, I really don't want any, I'm trying to get all the tall appliances mastered so I can go back to using the short ones that don't block the view of my stuff. Just started that hideous espresso maker, it has long recipes, and goals will set me back at least a week. Even longer if they're expensive like the last RS ones were. They're coming... could be this week, could be months from now, but they're coming.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by supahmonkiee View Post
    Lol. You cant possibly think that a person posting on the forums doesnt know what items are in BS. Plus, are you seriously telling me that you like that mermaid? I was thinking something more elegant and less cartoony.
    Not a fan of the inelegant either, but...with updates like these I get to save my coins and gems so that's always a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by supahmonkiee View Post
    Alright, I was just mentioning that we already got a mermaid in-game. Not sure why you think it the other way. And nope, I didn't like the mermaid statue. Though I don't mind another new mermaid, as long it looks decent looking. XD

Executive Chef
    Oooooooo
    That looks beautiful!
    I seriously love all these updates and stuff

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Alright, I was just mentioning that we already got a mermaid in-game. Not sure why you think it the other way. And nope, I didn't like the mermaid statue. Though I don't mind another new mermaid, as long it looks decent looking. XD
    Hey if there was like a water theme
    It would go with the mermaid maybe if there was you should try it
    and maybe you would love it

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the sunken treasure theme comes with da works - pirates, captain hook, mermaids, king neptune! I'm sure to make room for when/if they do land, can't wait!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post
    I hope the sunken treasure theme comes with da works - pirates, captain hook, mermaids, king neptune! I'm sure to make room for when/if they do land, can't wait!
    Oh, please don't get my hopes up here but this would be the BOMB!

I am ready for it

You're joking! Bakery story and Restaurant story art and updates just get better and better!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast