Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Bakery Update July 3 2013 & Pirate Goals (Goals Are Expired)

Quote Originally Posted by EvelCat View Post
    Help! Why I can't reseive the last wood plank? I have 5/6 and severan friends had sent me the sixth (including Stormie) but still I have 5/6!!
    Of course it worked out just after sending this =)

Fashion Designer
    I didnt do this goal because I find it boring and..out of place...I mean seriously, it's a bakery... it's seems nice for more "colorful" bakeries, but I want mine to be realistic. So, I prefer NOT to do these goals unless its something pretty, like the Christmas and Valentines Day goals. I'm looking forward to the Christmas one this year ❤ I might've considered doing these goals...but the people in the prize are creepy..if it was just an empty lagoon, It'd be a done deal for me I don't usually like the prizes because they always have those creepy people in them, one way or another. Oh well...

Host(ess)
    [QU I don't usually like the prizes because they always have those creepy people in them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like the halloween stuff .. but I am a BIG fan of halloween, so the halloween stuff is just like a trophy for me.. Gosh, I am so sad I didn't complete Halloween goals last year >.<

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I didnt do this goal because I find it boring and..out of place...I mean seriously, it's a bakery... it's seems nice for more "colorful" bakeries, but I want mine to be realistic. So, I prefer NOT to do these goals unless its something pretty, like the Christmas and Valentines Day goals. I'm looking forward to the Christmas one this year ❤ I might've considered doing these goals...but the people in the prize are creepy..if it was just an empty lagoon, It'd be a done deal for me I don't usually like the prizes because they always have those creepy people in them, one way or another. Oh well...
    It's such a pity if you just let the goals expired itself. The final prize reward is kinda big in size, though the creepy look. You can just complete it and store the deco away if you don't like it. But that's just me. XD I can't get over if I don't complete the goal and get the final reward. =s

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It's such a pity if you just let the goals expired itself. The final prize reward is kinda big in size, though the creepy look. You can just complete it and store the deco away if you don't like it. But that's just me. XD I can't get over if I don't complete the goal and get the final reward. =s
    You're not the only one!

Rhino Keeper
    Is this goal expired? I've just rejoined the game after being away for about a year. I was able to get the Sweetco goal but have had no others open for me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Is this goal expired? I've just rejoined the game after being away for about a year. I was able to get the Sweetco goal but have had no others open for me.
    Yes this goal is now expired.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How can I get this goal to activate? I see all the items in the store, but I'm never prompted to start this goal or any of the other older ones. I thought buying the treasure oven would some how activate it, but that didn't work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by addmeplzid View Post
    How can I get this goal to activate? I see all the items in the store, but I'm never prompted to start this goal or any of the other older ones. I thought buying the treasure oven would some how activate it, but that didn't work.
    it's not possible. This was a time limited goal and like all others if u weren't playing then u can't access it now.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Pirate Goals

TIPS for "Ahoy Matey" Step:

Next Steps:

*note: will have to wait to complete other goals before you can unlock the items for "All Hands on Deck" goal

-End of Goals-

update items for July-3-2013:
    -tortoise shell table (locked by goal) -> 7,000 coins
    -ship barrel chair 3,500 coins
    -parrot 10,000 coins
    -pirate ship wall 1,000 coins
    -woodboard wallpaper 10,000 coins
    -ocean sky wallpaper 6,000 coins
    -ocean blue tile 4,000 coins
    -pirate oven (locked by goal) -> 13,000 coins (10 iron ingots, 4 springs, 8 screws, 1 spring handle)
    -treasure counter (locked by goal) -> 8,000 coins
    -pirate ship bow (locked by goal) -> 20,000 coins
    -pirate ship stern (locked by goal) -> 20,000 coins
    -treasure island (locked by goal) -> 38 gems (will receive one for free after completing "Sweet Sailing" goal)

PIRATE OVEN

New Teaser

Aaarrrgh!! Pirates have landed nearby and are coming to visit your Bakery! They?d love to see some pirate themed items in your store. The Tortoise Shell Table and Ship Barrel Chair are sure to be a winning combination in Bakery Story!
    Make sure to include these items as well:
    • Pirate Ship Wall
    • Pirate Oven
    • Sunken Treasure Counter
    • Pirate Ship Bow
    Since the goal are expired why don't remove all the goal from my list?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	23571 In my list the goal is still there locked. Don't tell me it will be there forever.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617