Thread: Anyone else annoyed by Word Search?

Anyone else annoyed by Word Search?

I play several TL games, the latest Fashion Story. For at least 2 weeks, I receive pop-ups on all TL games to install and play Word Search. Almost always do these installs to receive gems in other games. I play on ipad2 and the word game cannot be installed -- need IOS5. Why am I annoyed? Because for about the 5th time this has popped up on all my games but today in Fashion I now have an ugly billboard ruining the look of my beautiful store. Don't even want to see it by my pretty bakery and restaurant and it would be really out of place in my kingdom on CS. Please Team Lava, either make the game usable to the rest of us, or stop the pop-ups and billboards! As sophisticated as your games are, surely you have this capability.

This is really frustrating.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I know right?! My ipod touch is stuck at ios 4.2.1 (2nd gen), and every time I get popups to go get new games, I can't get them because of the ios version requirements. Even if I wanted to play those games (and sometimes I really do!), I can't, but I still have to deal with the popups in all my other games, ugly billboards on my lawn in BS/RS, and hanging ship thing in DS. It's a constant depressing reminder of how I can't have the rewards that come from getting those other games just because I'm not some richy pants that can just go out and buy a new device every time everybody wants to upgrade all the apps on me. I have a family, I have bills, so I'm the one that gets left behind on the one guilty pleasure I enjoy the most.

I feel the same. Am also frustrated by the Fruit Mania challenge. It has said 9 days left for at least a month. I hate the game and can't seem to move forward in it.

Executive Chef
    I get the fruit mania goal to download but nothing else.

I also play on ipad2 but my IOS is 6.1.3 and am able to I stall all the other games for gems. It's best to keep your iPad updated to the most recent version since they usually include upgrades and/or fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I also play on ipad2 but my IOS is 6.1.3 and am able to I stall all the other games for gems. It's best to keep your iPad updated to the most recent version since they usually include upgrades and/or fixes.
    How do you update the operating system on an iPad?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    How do you update the operating system on an iPad?

Settings > General > Software Update.

Rhino Keeper
    The same as iPhone. If your stuck, you can always google it