Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a mean ruler

Executive Chef

I am a mean ruler

Ok, I know the Baron is the bad guy, that I am supposed to be kind, nice and worth the royal crown that is waiting for me at the far south end of my kingdom. I am sure that compared to him I am as kind as Cinderella. Yet, I am just a person, and sometimes I am not as kind as one might think when you read the story lines of most goals.

Yes, I am sometimes a despicable ruler,

I wonder if you are one too...

Executive Chef
    Forgot to post my example: I helped Sabina with her hair and everything, but I think I liked her better before she was moving around, smashing my crops, flowers, even trees with her skirt.

Am I mean or what?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I helped Sabina with her hair and everything, but I think I liked her better before she was moving around, smashing my crops, flowers, even trees with her skirt.
    Is that what she does?? I didn't know that; I was still working on unlocking her hair. Now that I know she does this, she's staying stuck!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktappe View Post
    Is that what she does?? I didn't know that; I was still working on unlocking her hair. Now that I know she does this, she's staying stuck!!
    Oh no, you should keep doing your goals, I was speaking figuratively. She moves in a weird way and her skirt is so big that everytime it lokks like buildings are going to collapse as she passes by The truth is I just don't like seen her in my kigdom, I prefer Ivy and her fast pace

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Oh no, you should keep doing your goals, I was speaking figuratively. She moves in a weird way and her skirt is so big that everytime it lokks like buildings are going to collapse as she passes by The truth is I just don't like seen her in my kigdom, I prefer Ivy and her fast pace
    Haha, Ivy's my kinda gal too! She actually reminds me of one of my friends.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Haha, Ivy's my kinda gal too! She actually reminds me of one of my friends.
    You mean your friend like to eat rat tails with hot pepper? Omg....

Executive Chef
    I like glimmer trolls, skunkupines and especially the cute lovcupines with their adorable bows MUCH more than Thurston. Sorry Thurston, but it's true. And I live in fear that Ivy ends up with Thurston. She's been through enough in her life to have to end up carrying the burden of supporting an out of work strutting over dress man who wanders aimless in life and doesn't appreciate or even is aware of all things others do around him to keep his kingdom safe ie his nauseating T&T questions, "have you watered, cooked, crafted, brew etc ENOUGH?"

If that makes me a mean ruler then yes, I'm a meany!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktappe View Post
    She kind of seems like she's wearing really high heels, in that I'm concerned she's going to fall over at any minute. I keep telling her about the dangers of those things...

Executive Chef
    ghjvcucjb, don't get me started on Thurston. I mean, what does he think I have been doing the last 8 months?! I know he spends his days drinking beer, but does he really think that things are done by themselves? He has a lot of nerve!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    She kind of seems like she's wearing really high heels, in that I'm concerned she's going to fall over at any minute. I keep telling her about the dangers of those things...
    High heels! That explains those small holes I've been founding everywhere

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast