View Poll Results: Are you okay with all the new element sets?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 15.73%
  • No!

75 84.27%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POLL = New Elements = Good or Bad?

Executive Chef

POLL = New Elements = Good or Bad?

I just wanted to know what you guys think of the new element sets (Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone and now Dino)? Are you okay with the fact that TL is not releasing any hybrids anymore but rather these non-completed element sets?

Me, personally, I'm not okay with that I still remember the times when new elements were something... well, special. Remember how surprising the pink element came and how everybody was stunned of all the new color dragons? But now, with the Dino Set release, I'm not excited at all. Why?

So, what do you guys think? Please vote!

Fashion Designer
    I really don't like that elements get abandoned after 3 - 4 dragons. Really wish it was fleshed out more so that TL didn't even need to start the whole color splitting thing. It's more aggravating than anything. New elements should've stayed like Purple and White colors. No color splitting or very empty elements.

Banned
    I'm Iffy So I can't Vote. >.<

Executive Chef
    Yes I'm okay with them since I like to have different habitats and understand Ds has to grow but I would like to have atleast 6 dragons in each element

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with u guys! i am still waiting for new cosmic and stone hybrids and diamonds especially, but New element is going to be out and for sure we are not getting full set of dragons. Since 4 stone dragons had been released I was sure we would get minimum 2 more stones, where should we put 4 th, Having occupied habitat for jast one ordinary dragon is insane

Executive Chef
    Dislike the new dragons and haven't been trying for them (well working on fairy tale now even though it's ugly since it seems like the only dragon that could potentially beat the naga that keeps ****ing all my dragons in the arena). The expensive habitats holding so few coins is dumb, and the lack of hybrids is off-putting. I only care about finishing pink/black/diamond hybrids at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    I dislike them, i am not moving forward until i have the black and pink hybrids that i want.

Fashion Designer
    Not really ok with it. I wouldn't mind if there were only a couple, I like the mythics. But the black element was the last with any real hybrids. Now they all show as 'pures' which I'm not a fan of either.

I like the Mythics and Cosmics, and BB and Stone look ok, but the spammage of new elements just seems excessive, especially when they keep removing old hybrids.

Rhino Keeper
    i dont really like those new colors that much. they only make breeding one dragon harder than ever.
    btw, i dont understand why there're 4 stone dragons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast