Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pizap.com13725339951151.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	8219

ID- ashley049
    Game- Bakery Story

I tried to make it like a U.S.A flag. The Bakery Story icon stands for the stars on the flag. As for the orange and white ******s, it stands for the ******s and the color is for Storm 8 and Teamlava. Happy Independence Day~!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley049 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pizap.com13725339951151.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	8219

ID- ashley049
    Game- Bakery Story

I tried to make it like a U.S.A flag. The Bakery Story icon stands for the stars on the flag. As for the orange and white ******s, it stands for the ******s and the color is for Storm 8 and Teamlava. Happy Independence Day~!!
    https://imgur.com/sdqto8r,GMQQLLW

In case it isn't big enough.

@KimMonroe: I loved your idea to paste all the eggs together into one big egg! Well done and good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KimMonroe View Post

Here is my flag.
    Hope you will find your favourite dragon egg.

ID: KimMonroe
    Game: Dragon Story, offen course
    Lol, you print the eggs and give a line? Is that art and craft or digital? It's both, I think

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Lol, you print the eggs and give a line? Is that art and craft or digital? It's both, I think
    Actually,I like it too!!!
    She was very creative
    And that's arts and crafts

Host(ess)
    wow, a discuss about my flag.... its make me proud.

Okay, i print every egg, cut them all out (with a little help from my daughter) and glued them all to one big egg.
    Then I put this on a big paper (designed from my other daughter) and thats it.
    So I think its art.
    Sorry for my mistakes. I am from Germany.

Kim

What exactly do you mean by "original"? Do you mean different from all of the other contestants, or different from the game itself (for example, you couldn't use something that everything is from Dragon Story)

Quote Originally Posted by mathstagelover View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "original"? Do you mean different from all of the other contestants, or different from the game itself (for example, you couldn't use something that everything is from Dragon Story)
    I was wondering the same thing. It could also be that portions have to be from the game, using the 'original' images.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mathstagelover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardyB View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. It could also be that portions have to be from the game, using the 'original' images.
    Lol! Original means that your entry must be original from you! Make that flag by yourself !

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Lol! Original means that your entry must be original from you! Make that flag by yourself !
    Lol, I already did! I'm just saying that the word 'original' can be interpret in so many different ways.
    I'm not sure how any of our posts would suggest we don't make the flag by ourselves, though. :S

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast