Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Dragon egg?

I received a message that a dragon egg had been left at the roost but it did not trigger a goal. Also, I can't find the dragon egg in my inventory. The message said I had to figure out how to incubate it. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    That is just the message to inform you about the update. You should collect from the roost to try and get the egg. That will start the goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    I got the message and went with Thomas to his library but it stooped there, I have the goal for the encyclopedias and have 4 level 5 libraries and 1 level 5 library, no books yet. I can't expand to the roost without a permit but only have 38 so far. If I (ha ha)got the encyclopedias in next couple of days would that be a problem if I couldn't expand there?
    So you have the goals without receiving the egg from the roost?? I didn't think it was possible

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    I sped up my dragon, it gave money and two gems!!!
    Attachment 8193
    I was hoping it gives mermaid scales.... Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I'm closing this thread now as we've got an official update thread with this. I'll transfer across the relevant information.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678