Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon egg?

Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    I don't have a Forgotten Roost. How do I get one?
    It is in the top right corner and looks like a nest on a tower

Farm Supplier
    **rubs hand together** Can't wait to get my baby dragon, hehehe...

I'm going hug him, and squeeze him, and love him, and feed him, and walk him, and groom him, and pet, and neverrrrr let him go!

Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I got the message and went with Thomas to his library but it stooped there, I have the goal for the encyclopedias and have 4 level 5 libraries and 1 level 5 library, no books yet. I can't expand to the roost without a permit but only have 38 so far. If I (ha ha)got the encyclopedias in next couple of days would that be a problem if I couldn't expand there?

Are dragon books dropping with spell books? I had a 100% drop rate on spell books today after unlocking the egg and zero books for that quest line. I'm wondering if spell books are dropping more to get through that so the others can appear or if I just had a lucky day

Rhino Keeper
    Drop time is 22 hours

Executive Chef
    Thank you Elen4070!

New Resident
    Oh great.....another rare drop......

Executive Chef
    Better, it seems to be a whole line of goals made of rare drops.

You unlock it by collecting a dragon egg (rare drop) from the roost, then the first thing you have to do is collect books that most people don't seem to be getting :P

Has anyone passed the How clean is your Library goal yet? I am curious to find out what I am missing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Better, it seems to be a whole line of goals made of rare drops.

You unlock it by collecting a dragon egg (rare drop) from the roost, then the first thing you have to do is collect books that most people don't seem to be getting :P

Has anyone passed the How clean is your Library goal yet? I am curious to find out what I am missing
    Wow... Never heard of the clean library goal. To be honest the only time I remember books dropping from my library was for a specific goal (maybe with Agnes? Maybe those were those letters that dropped)
    Anyway... I hope thIs doesn't turn out to be like the mystic alicorn.... 4months later still no horn or wing...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    I got the message and went with Thomas to his library but it stooped there, I have the goal for the encyclopedias and have 4 level 5 libraries and 1 level 5 library, no books yet. I can't expand to the roost without a permit but only have 38 so far. If I (ha ha)got the encyclopedias in next couple of days would that be a problem if I couldn't expand there?
    I don't remember needing a permit to get to the roost. I needed the talon from Sabina.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast