Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update 6-27-2013 - Independence Dragon -REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it aswell (Virtue and Winter) Thank God thats over with!

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be havin some problems obtaining this dragon on my Android account. No matter what I breed I only get Virtues. Athletic with Light=Virtue, Fire with Winter=Virtue, and every other combo I use results in Virtues. I'm beyond ticked off with all these 33h fails.

Fashion Designer
    Light 4 and Athletic 4 on my 3 try with virtue and winter before it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    I seem to be havin some problems obtaining this dragon on my Android account. No matter what I breed I only get Virtues. Athletic with Light=Virtue, Fire with Winter=Virtue, and every other combo I use results in Virtues. I'm beyond ticked off with all these 33h fails.
    Make ire that you have light and red on the same raindrops and then there is no way for a virtue

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Make ire that you have light and red on the same raindrops and then there is no way for a virtue
    Isn't there a possibility of me gettin a Virtue if I bred Virtue with Water or Winter???

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Thanks for the info,gonna try breeding love and water ,think i am gonna get allot of magic fails but i gues they are better then 33 hours virtue fails

Farm Supplier
    Got it first try with crusader and dream. Pure luck, haven't got anything in weeks!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying since fireworks was removed and all I've gotten are laserlights, winters, and loves. I've been using water and virtue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    Isn't there a possibility of me gettin a Virtue if I bred Virtue with Water or Winter???
    If you breed virtue and water I don't think you can get it- if you breed virtue and winter you might be able to because virtue could split and the red could combine with the white from winter. I used virtue and water to get mine, got it 3rd try.

Rhino Keeper

The independence dragon is ridiculously hard to breed.

I've spent so much time trying to breed it. I've gotten approximately 15 loves, 12 winters, 5 athletics. Because of this, I will probably not be able to get any of these new dragons coming out. I never finished my stones. I never got the eclipse, and I haven't even thought about trying for the rainbow or the troll.
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-17-13 at 09:27 PM. Reason: removed implied language