Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update 6-27-2013 - Independence Dragon -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    I've gotten 2 Virtues from breeding Love with Water.
    I'm sorry but I highly doubt that, maybe you used something else my mistake. This method has been tested very thoroughly. So unless the breeding rules have changed in the last week to get a Virtue one dragon must provide the Red color while the other dragon provides the White color. So breeding Love + Water will not give a Virtue but breeding Athletic + Light will.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't been on the forum in a few days, but unless they fixed the messed up system that's been created, you can get results of just one parents colors when breeding. Love is light and red which makes pink, so you can get virtue.

Farm Supplier
    I got independence using athletic and light in two or three tries

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyjeen View Post
    I haven't been on the forum in a few days, but unless they fixed the messed up system that's been created, you can get results of just one parents colors when breeding. Love is light and red which makes pink, so you can get virtue.
    Yes getting dragons from just one parents colors has always been possible but this is a very different rule. Some dragons (most pures since pink) have special rules were one parent must have one color and the other parent the other color. Yes this is something that TL has not done in the past but they are now.

Fashion Designer
    Any success with Love & Water?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    hey HenryLucky1 and scottyhaha, i did got love..

tried ice cream and fire and i got freaking 33 hrs. guess this captain america dragon is set for virtue fails... wont try for this again >.<
    I've gotten 3 virtue fails for this dragon already!!!! Grrrr I haven't had a new dragon in weeks and this fail time stinks! 33hrs!!!!grrrt

Rhino Keeper
    i got two magics, one winter, and finally the independence with Water and Love...Just got it today..its in the nest right now..I'm so excited for this one it's so pretty..If you would like to see it ...My ID IS hubbabubba03.

Executive Chef
    I got mine with water and love as well. The egg is so pretty!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I got mine with water and love as well. The egg is so pretty!
    I think so too. One of those eggs you just wish you could display.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I'm sorry but I highly doubt that, maybe you used something else my mistake. This method has been tested very thoroughly. So unless the breeding rules have changed in the last week to get a Virtue one dragon must provide the Red color while the other dragon provides the White color. So breeding Love + Water will not give a Virtue but breeding Athletic + Light will.
    I didn't use anything else. I honestly got 2 virtues by usin Love with Water. That even happened on my Android (second) account. Maybe it was a glitch but it did happen.